- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 8/6 Analysis
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 236 - 903 / $1,601.40 BEST BETS: 30 - 76 / $115.10
Best Bet: LEVE YOUR MARK (3rd)
Spot Play: FAT BOY (5th)
(2) LOLAS CRUISER draws much better; can top these at his best. (5) MAGNUS DEO closed well in his last start. (3) BEST DREAM SEEKER could be right in the mix.
(2) NOBLE WARRAWEE moves down the ladder and that could be what he needs to take these to task. (7) BEAU JOE Meadowlands invader was a sharp second last time out. (8) LIGHTNING LADY might grab a share.
(5) LEAVE YOUR MARK is back at Yonkers where he has done his best running. (3) CELEBRITY GAUWITZ Pocono invader fits with these. (1) DOC BOYCE Down the road victor in her previous outing.
(2) SARNO Sophomore closed strongly in his recent trip; big player to boss these. (4) CLAREMONT HANOVER raced evenly last time around. (5) MAJOR MERLO could be right in the hunt.
(7) FAT BOY Gelding can mow these down with a perfect trip. (5) CREDIT LIMIT is better than his last flop. (2) PHOTO RULES is not out of this.
(1) PEMBROKE ALEC BUSH drops a notch in class and the fence draw should get this guy back into the winner's circle. (3) FOREVER GOOD gets serious post relief. (6) HASTY WESTERN could have a say.
(3) BEACH TERROR Gelding draws much better; big threat to get the job done. (1) MILITIA MAN Tioga shipper got up for the score last time out. (4) TROON fits well in here.
(3) NABBER AGAIN wire to wire score in his recent trip to the post; two straight is not out of the question. (4) CLEM Sharp score in his latest. (2) LUMIERE was second best in his last start.
(7) MOONLITEONTHEBEACH Sophomore has the tactical speed to make tonight a winning one. (4) COOL LIKE THAT Speedy gelding will be right in the mix. (5) SKY IS THE LIMIT gets class relief; maybe.
(3) DASHPEDIA is clearly knocking at the door; can be the boss with a good trip. (2) RIVER RUN FOR RYAN just missed the victory in his recent start. (1) HES A LOCK leaves the Sire Stakes and should fare well from the fence against these.
(3) DAWSON CITY moves to the 3-hole and these should be to his liking; gets the call. (1) STONEBRIDGE ASTRO draws the rail and Brennan is in the bike. (4) AMERICAN NIKO could land a share.
Will try (4) BOOTS N BOURBON. Put in a mild bid in his latest; can top these at his best. (3) CAUTION SIGNS is clearly better than his recent start. (1) BULLVILLE KYLE Game effort in his last try; watch out.
(2) MONTERO BLUE CHIP Even finish last time out for this sophomore; ready for action. (3) COOL LIKE FIRE should fare well from the 3-hole. (6) BAKKEN is not out of this by far.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM