- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Red Mile: Friday 10/5 Analysis
Best Bet: I LUV THE NITELIFE (4th) Spot Play: THERAPUTIC (10th)
(4) LADY DYNAMITE has been facing world’s better than today’s competition. If she trots, she wins. (1) THEATRICAL SESSION also gets some needed class relief; maybe. (3) DELMARY has a win at this level two starts back.
(4) RITASCAPE posted a big mile here last week and this barn has sent out a couple of winners already. (1) NIKKI BEACH looks good on paper but is far from a lock in this stacked field. (6) ODDS ON ALPHA posted a strong qualifier with Lasix added. This filly has talent. (3) PARLEE BEACH wouldn’t be a complete shock.
(2) MY MAN CAN has been the most consistent of this group; narrow edge. (5) SHOW TICKET should leave hard and could surprise. (3) MAX ANDOVER gets a nice driver switch to Gingras. (8) CAVEAT EMPTOR seems fast enough to win.
(3) I LUV THE NITELIFE pounced off cover to win easily last time and stands out once again. (4) AUTHORIZE was too far back last week. (1) WANT ANSWERS has dangerous inside speed.
(6) HIT THE CURB was losing to a good one over at Yonkers. This is far from an easy spot, but I think if she can rate, this Mark Harder filly can pull off the upset. (8) WHERETHEGIRLSARE was a good second behind Nikki Beach last time. (3) NOVASCOTIA HANOVER could be a trip player. (4) IDEAL GINNY has been a tease, finishing second or third the majority of the time.
(7) BROADWAY PRINCE adds Pierce to the equation. He won with this colt a few starts back. (3) FASHION BLIZZARD has never finished off the board. (8) HERES JOHNNY has enough early speed to make his presence felt.
(1) HOWES MAGIC sports a good amount of qualifiers to prepare for his career debut. In this weak field, I’ll bite. (3) SOUTHWIND METALLIC displayed improvement when dropped to this level last time. (6) SWISS ALPS has as good a shot as any in here. (2) ODDS ON WINDY CITY has been keeping decent company.
(2) RAVEN VICTORY has done everything right in his short career. Andover Hall colt could offer some value without a catch-driver at the helm. (8) SIR JAMES blew up on the engine last time; second chance. (4) VOODOO VICTOR is coming off a win.
(3) IF I DIDN’T CARE got back on track with a nice rally last time. (4) CAMERON LUCKY was only a couple of lengths behind the top choice last week. (1) REAL RAVISHING shocked at 22-1 in her most recent try and hails from a solid barn.
While some may look at (2) THERAPUTIC and see a risky horse coming off consecutive breaks, I see a colt that simply didn’t like Yonkers. He has only missed the board three times in seven starts and they all came courtesy of breaks at the New York oval. This guy is fast enough and eligible to move up on the Red Mile surface. (5) PINE CREDIT sports some nice lines and doesn’t face the toughest group in the world. (4) TEXT WINNER was Pierce’s choice.
(5) DONTYOUFORGETIT posted a memorable record-setting performance at Delaware and anything close to that mile would result in an easy win. (4) MAJOR ATHENS keeps showing up with a big effort week after week. (3) CREATINE is hard to completely toss but might be a step slower than the top two.
(5) MUSCLE MOUNTAIN has gone two safe miles since adding hobbles. Perhaps Takter will let him out a notch this week. (6) DEADLIEST CATCH was a solid second last time versus more difficult competition. (8) DETOUR HANOVER has won both of his starts but hasn’t been overly impressive. Still taking a wait and see approve on this expensive yearling buy.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM