- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 11/21 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: CLEVER UPSTART (10TH) Spot Play: SKINNY JEANS (9TH)
(7) LIGHTNING SCOOT takes a drop in class and looks to be pacing faster than the rest; short price. (8) FOX VALLEY PRESTO has had three weeks off but in his last start he closed nicely against a game winner. (6) TUFF LONGPORT comes off a solid qualifier; might need a start.
(5) ZUMBA faces older but looks to be on the improve. (1) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS has taken some time off but she has the talent and speed. (8) STICKS would win on her best effort, but needs a trip.
(6) BLUERIDGE CLASSIC has been loaded with trot in his last two; short price. (1) SOUTHWIND KEAN is a well-bred 3yr old who repelled all challengers last out; should improve and has the best post. (5) MISS BELLA finally gets a better post and is versatile.
In a race where the entire field has two wins combined, (6) BUST MY CHOPS is a candidate that could show improvement. (10) WESTERN WILLOW is saddled with a bad post but is facing lesser. (9) BLUEBIRD JETTART has a win in her last and should gain some confidence in another suspect field.
(4) TIM’S FINALE is facing older but has shown significant improvement in every start; big chance. (5) GARY’S PARTY has some talent, owns some good miles and is versatile. (10) HOLY CHIP showed a big late kick closing up nicely from a tough spot in last.
(5) HITITHARD comes off a disappointing effort. 6yr old finds a very soft field. (2) SQUONK exits a few improved efforts and looks to be in a good spot for a ground saving trip. (3) CLASSIC BLAZE has trouble staying flat but her best would get a piece.
(3) RT SKYSCRAPER has been off a month, but has flashed speed and talent. (4) FOX VALLEY ISABELA just missed last out, gets a good post and should be firing late. (9) BUBBLER could win with her best effort, but is saddled with a bad post.
(2) NANNAH MONTANA was used early last out before fading; weak field. (4) MONEY RUNNER got choked down in her last start but looks to be in a spot where she can compete. (5) FREE PARKIN BEHIND put in a good mile at Maywood and owns a class edge.
(4) SKINNY JEANS was awesome last out, just missing from a tough spot. (5) FINAL DESIRE is making her second start for new connections and has a trip around the oval. (6) BONOS LASSIE ships in from Indy and takes a huge drop in class.
(9) CLEVER UPSTART was razor sharp last out repelling all challengers; versatile. (8) ANTS INER PANTS also put in a good effort against the top choice and filly has come on strong late in the season. (6) B KEEPER was parked last time out but gets a better post and will be leaving for position.
(8) GLADSTONE RUBYGIRL takes a step up in class but has been racing really good. Mare could use a fast pace up front for her best chance. (6) GT MISS ROYAL just missed last start and finds a very suspect field. (10) VIP FILLY owns a class edge on the field and has good gate speed.
(1) MISS PAT WEISAR put in a game effort last out and has the best post. (5) THAT’S FOR REAL looks to be pacing evenly but could be sitting on a good effort. (6) OSAGE has won 3 of 4 starts but is facing tougher.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM