- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 11/10 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: ALLTHATGLTRSISGOLD (11th) Spot Play: FORECLOSURE N (9th)
(5) WASHINGTON HANOVER looks to be primed for a big effort after showing a big move last out. (1) LEE AVE takes a step up in class but gets the best post. (6) FORT SILKY has just been racing evenly but does own some back class.
(4) ALWAYS ABOUT KATEY 2yr old Indiana bred has dominated all year; expect the same. (1) AUNIQUEAQUISTION has the pedigree and talent to upset the top choice. (2) OUR MISS LILY comes off a scratch but has the speed and talent; use underneath.
(5) BLATENTLY BEST lightly raced colt comes off a nice effort and looks to make it four straight. (7) BIG BRAD set the track record last out and a repeat performance gets it done. (8) OUR DRAGON KING put in a lackluster performance last out but is facing less.
(5) MAVEN Breeders Crown champ is on top of her game. (7) UNCOMMON NIGHT has won two straight and just needs to mind her manners to get a piece. (4) CANADIAN JUSTICE was to far back last out. 3yr old filly will be much closer and shows good late kick.
(5) AMERICAN JEWEL faces the easiest field she's seen in a long time. (7) DESTINY'S CHANCE filly is immensely talented and filly should be sitting on a big effort. (4) PODGES LADY outclasses most of the field except for the top two choices.
(1) WAHINE gets the best post and should offer some value. (6) ROCKIN FINISH finds a very beatable field after facing better. (5) CHICAGO HANOVER has been facing better and shows good late kick.
(5) CHAPTER SEVEN champ goes out on top in his last race. (2) WISHING STONE if there is a threat to the favorite in the race here's your candidate. (3) SWAN IN A MILLION needs to stay flat to get a piece.
(5) MARKET SHARE horse of the year contender could be a little tired this late into the season but still could win with a good effort. (7) MONEY ON MY MIND looks to be sharp and owns good gate speed. (1) APPOMATTOX has speed, the best post, and should be in line for a good trip.
(6) FORECLOSURE N has come on strong late in the season and has a big chance. (2) RAZZLE DAZZLE is coming off a huge effort, gets a good post and should be considered a threat. (9) FOILED AGAIN world champion will be firing early and a short price; use caution.
(7) DYNAMIC YOUTH I consider him to be the best 3yr old in training and will be firing late. (1) HURRIKANE KINGCOLE took some time off and should be freshened up for a good effort. (6) OUR LUCKY CHIP Indiana champ is 16 for 19 on the year but is taking a huge step up.
(5) ALLTHATGLTRSISGOLD holds a huge class edge on the field; short price. (2) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS faces his toughest field to date; owns big late kick. (4) FIRSTCLASSALLTHWAY looks to be sharp and has a good post.
(7) MCERLEAN 3yr old faces older but has the speed and talent. (6) CAMARROW takes a huge step up but is on a roll. (4) BELL VALLEY BILL comes off a huge effort where he exploded home.
(4) FIVEKNUCKLESHUFFLE just missed last out and picks up a top driver. (10) FRONTIER TROUBLE is saddled with the worst post but looks to make it four straight. (9) SPECIAL JOE owns back class and finds a weak field besides top two choices.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM