J P&rsquo;s Gusto, a four-time stakes winner as a 2-year-old last year, is likely to make his 2010 debut in the $150,000 San Vicente Stakes over seven furlongs on Feb. 20, trainer David Hofmans said.\r\nHofmans said he is considering the Grade 2 San Vicente or the $250,000 Southwest Stakes over a mile at Oaklawn Park on Feb. 21, but is leaning toward the San Vicente. Sunday, J P&rsquo;s Gusto worked three furlongs in 36.40 seconds, although Hofmans timed him in 1:13.40 for six furlongs.\r\nKinsale King works half-mile\r\nKinsale King, the winner of the $2 million Golden Shaheen sprint in Dubai last March, worked a half-mile in 47.60 seconds at Hollywood Park on Saturday, preparing for an allowance race at Golden Gate Fields later this month, trainer Carl O&rsquo;Callaghan said.\r\nO&rsquo;Callaghan wants to give Kinsale King a prep at Golden Gate Fields, which has the same Tapeta synthetic surface as Meydan racecourse in Dubai.\r\nKinsale King was bothered by a sore foot in January, but O&rsquo;Callaghan said the problem is behind the 6-year-old gelding, who was seventh in the Breeders&rsquo; Cup Sprint at Churchill Downs in November in his last start.\r\nFood trucks prove big draw\r\nSanta Anita drew an ontrack crowd of 26,694 on Saturday, the second-highest of the meeting and one lured largely by an infield gourmet food truck promotion.\r\nThe size of the crowd caught racing officials, and the 23 food truck operators, by surprise, with lines of up to 30 minutes commonplace and some trucks running out of food by early afternoon. The event took up about half of the infield space.\r\nTrack president George Haines said the event may be held again before the end of the meeting on April 17, but with more considerably more trucks.\r\n&ldquo;If we have it again, we&rsquo;ll use the whole infield,&rdquo; Haines said.\r\nSaturday&rsquo;s crowd was second to the opening day crowd of 34,268. Saturday&rsquo;s ontrack handle of $2,786,923 was down 2 percent compared to 2010&rsquo;s corresponding day. &ldquo;We had a lot of extra people but I don&rsquo;t know how much they contributed to the handle,&rdquo; Haines said.\r\nSurface renovation called off\r\nHaines said that Santa Anita cancelled an extensive renovation of the main track on Tuesday after it was deemed unnecessary. Track officials had considered closing training to mix the outside and inside portions of the track. There had been concern that the mix of sand, clay and silt became unbalanced through the surface following extensive rain in late December.\r\n&ldquo;After we talked with the horsemen and our consultants, we feel like it was not necessary,&rdquo; Haines said.