NFL Power Rankings: Top 10 NFL Teams
- 09/08 8:20 PM ETSpreadMLTotal451BUF+1-110-10552-110 o452LAR-1-110-11552-110 uBetting AngleBUFFALO is 19-7 ATS (11.3 Units) in games played on turf in the last 3 seasons.
- 09/11 1:00 PM ETSpreadMLTotal457NE+3-110+13045-110 o458MIA-3-110-15045-110 uBetting AngleNEW ENGLAND is 94-56 ATS (32.4 Units) as a dog since 1992.
- 09/11 1:00 PM ETSpreadMLTotal461PIT+6.5-110+22044.5-110 o462CIN-6.5-110-26044.5-110 uBetting AnglePITTSBURGH is 93-62 ATS (24.8 Units) as a dog since 1992.
- 09/11 1:00 PM ETSpreadMLTotal463SF-6.5-110-26042-110 o464CHI+6.5-110+22042-110 uBetting AngleCHICAGO is 60-34 Under (22.6 Units) as a home dog of <=7 since 1992.
- 09/11 4:25 PM ETSpreadMLTotal471KC-3-110-15053-110 o472ARZ+3-110+13053-110 uBetting AngleARIZONA is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) at home when the total >=49.5 in the last 3 seasons.
- 09/11 4:25 PM ETSpreadMLTotal475GB-2-110-13049-110 o476MIN+2-110+11049-110 uBetting AngleMINNESOTA is 38-21 ATS (14.9 Units) in home games as a dog since 1992.
- 09/11 8:20 PM ETSpreadMLTotal479TB-2-110-13052-110 o480DAL+2-110+11052-110 uBetting AngleDALLAS are 7-0 ATS (7 Units) in the 1rst half of the season in the last 2 seasons.
With the 2022 NFL season a few months away, why not take a look at the best 10 teams in the league at the moment?
10. New England Patriots
The Pats aren’t a crazy talented team, but Bill Belichick has found his guy in Mac Jones at QB and the Pats have certainly followed behind him. The Pro Bowl QB lead the Patriots to a surprisingly good season last year, and they’ll look to improve upon it this upcoming season.
9. Arizona Cardinals
The Cardinals had a spectacular start to last season but slowed down a bit as it progressed. While Deandre Hopkins will miss the first half of the season, Kyler Murray is an electrifying quarterback who should be able to work with the weapons he has until Hopkins’ return. A big loss for Arizona is the departure of Chandler Jones, but it’s still fair to say the cardinals are poised for another good season.
8. Los Angeles Chargers
The Chargers are my wild card on this list, but rightfully so. Their offense is led by one of the most exciting young QBs in Justin Herbert, and receivers Keenan Allen and Mike Williams form a dangerous duo on the outside. Austin Ekeler is a superb running back as well. The main question for the Chargers is their defense. They put up a lot of points, but also give a lot up. The Chargers have a high upside heading into this season which is what puts them on this list.
7. San Francisco 49ers
The 49ers proved they are a very good team in the playoffs this past season. Their defense has been consistent and offensive weapons like Deebo Samuel and George Kittle make them a dangerous team. The everlasting question for the 49ers is who will be under center. Jimmy Garoppolo has been consistent, but not great, while Trey Lance is very inexperienced but has a high ceiling. The question will certainly be answered this season.
It’d be hard to count out the reigning AFC champs. Joe Burrow has proven he is a fantastic quarterback who shows up in big time spots. The bengals defense was sneakily good throughout their playoff run, and they’ve strengthened their weak offensive line this offseason as well. The Bengals will have high hopes for this season in the competitive AFC.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay originally would’ve been much further down on this list, but with Tom Brady returning, the Bucs are yet again Super Bowl contenders. Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are a deadly receiving duo for Brady, and Leonard Fournette continues to produce for Tampa Bay as well. The defense remains strong, which puts the Bucs in the position they’d like to be in.
4. Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is back for another season with the Packers, which is the biggest reason why his team is so high up on this list. The reigning MVP did lose his best weapon in Devonte Adams, but Rodgers always finds a way to keep his team in the mix come playoff time
3.Kansas City Chiefs
Despite losing Tyreek Hill, the Chiefs offense is still one of the most electrifying in the league. They have the best QB in Patrick Mahomes and best Tight end in Travis Kelce to lead their scoring efforts. The defense has always been their key issue, but another year leads for more chance at improvement. The 2020 Super Bowl champs still have what it takes to win again, but they’ll have to get through some other powerhouse teams along the way.
The Bills defense is one of, if not the best, defenses in the league. Josh Allen is one of the best QBs and should only continue to improve, despite the loss of offensive coordinator Brian Daboll. Stefon Diggs is a premier wideout, and the addition of Von Miller not only provides another pass rusher, but a leader on the field and in the locker room. Buffalo has come so close to their championship hopes and this very well could be their year.
1.Los Angeles Rams
The reigning champs have one goal ahead of this season; Run it back. The Rams have not only kept all the core pieces from their championship run last season, but have added significant players to their squad. Allen Robinson and Bobby Wagner will play huge roles for the Rams as they look to repeat, and Cooper Kupp is bound to have another spectacular season. The Rams are seemingly in the best position to win the Super Bowl this year, which is what puts them at the top of this list.