- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Xpressbet LIVE Tournament - $10,000 Top Prize
Xpressbet LIVE is a handicapping tournament that challenges you to earn the most money based on single $20 Win wagers in each of 10 mandatory races. Results are ranked according to total mutuel payoffs with the top player winning a $10,000 cash prize! Additional cash prizes are awarded to the 2nd through 10th players and the top 30 players earn free seats to the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value). All players are eligible for a $10,000 Sweep the Card Bonus!
The tournament is held on March 23, 2013. Registration is now open.
• 1st - $10,000 cash and 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• 2nd - $5,000 cash and 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• 3rd - $2,500 cash and 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• 4th - $1,500 cash and 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• 5th through 10th - each earns $1,000 cash and 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• 11th through 30th - each earns 1 free seat in the Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $500 value).
• Sweep the Card Bonus - Any player who correctly selects the winners in all 10 mandatory races will win a $10,000 cash bonus.
How To Play
• Registration is free but you must register to play.
• Xpressbet LIVE registration is open to DRF Bets and Xpressbet account holders in good standing.
• Place a single, online, ‘live’ $20 Win wager on one horse in each of 10 mandatory races ($200 total wagered).
• Mandatory races will be posted at the bottom of this page once they are chosen.
• Players’ results are ranked according to total mutuel payoffs and prizes are awarded to the highest ranked players, as described below.
• Ties for Cash Prizes:
In the event of a tie for any cash prize, the prize for the tied position and the prize for the next position(s) will be split evenly among the tied players.
• Ties for Showdown Tournament Seats:
First Tie-Breaker - The player with the single highest winning mutuel payoff of all tied players will be ranked above the others. If a tie remains, the player with the second-highest single mutuel payoff of all tied players will be ranked above the others. This process will continue until the tie is broken.
Final Tie-Breaker - If 2 or more players remain tied after the first tie-breaker procedure has been exhausted, the final tie-breaker will go to the player who registered for the tournament first
• Ties for Sweep the Card Bonus:
In the event of a tie for the Sweep the Card Bonus, the prize will be split evenly among the tied players.
• All decisions are final.
Things You Should Know
• Contest wagers must be submitted via the Contest Wager Pad or the Mobile Contest Wager Pad only. No phone wagers.
• Scratched horses count zero in the competition. If a player has submitted a Contest Wager on a scratched horse, the player may submit a second single $20 Win wager on another horse in the race after the scratch has been processed. Once the scratch has been processed, the Contest Wager will automatically be cancelled and refunded. DO NOT CANCEL ANY CONTEST WAGERS. This will result in disqualification.
• Mutuel payoffs are capped at 20-1 ($420) for contest scoring purposes.
• Wagering accounts will be credited for winning competition wagers and debited for losing competition wagers.
• A single player may win a maximum of two (2) Xpressbet Showdown Tournament seats during Xpressbet's 2013 Tournament Schedule.