- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 8/27 Analysis
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 262 - 1007 / $1,744.70 BEST BETS: 32 - 84 / $121.60
Best Bet: JK MOLLY (1st)
Spot Play: IF IT RAINS (8th)
(7) JK MOLLY Two-year-old miss is on quite a roll scoring her third score in a row. Should keep on her winning ways. (5) BETTOR BUSINESS was second best in her last trip. (3) EXPOSE could do well from the 3-hole.
(2) MEADOWCROFT MAN Trotting gelding could mow these down at his best. (5) FAT BOY gets a better post to work with. (6) FIRST AQUA has the tactical speed to be right in the mix.
(2) A LA NOTTE HANOVER just got up for pictures taken upstate. Juvenile miss can duplicate that effort. (3) MIND OVER MATTER flashed good speed at Mohawk last time out. (5) GENTLEMENS DELIGHT just missed the score in her most recent trip.
(6) SUPLEMENTAL INCOME tough beat at odds-on recently at Saratoga. Two-year-old miss should find these to her liking. (3) INSTANT RESPECT was quite sharp in her last two tries. (4) IT WAS FASCINATION Game effort for win honors last time out.
(4) BROOKROADDONNIE Sophomore gelding has been impressive of late. Big player in all the slots. (2) FICO gets serious post relief. (5) BEAUTIFUL WINDSONG has wheeled off two straight victories.
(4) LILSHARKSHOOTER took the pocket-rocket trip home to victory in his latest. Nine-year-old is worth some backing again. (2) CHEYENNE OXE needs a better trip to be in the hunt. (1) MCARDLE PARK has speed and could fare well from the fence.
(7) COOL HAND LUCAS Interesting sophomore might wake up against these. (3) ITS HARRYS TURN was second best in his last trip to the post. (1) ACID RAIN raced evenly last time out.
(3) IF IT RAINS draws much better and this gelding put in some good ones in Canada. He shouldn't be completely dismissed. HES A LOCK was a game second in his last one. (2) JK EVEN STEVEN was nailed at the wire for win honors last time around.
(4) MCSHORTY moves up in class off his last two wins in a row. Hat trick threat. (5) WHATS THE STORY has fine speed to be a factor in here. (7) ONE SHARK ROAD could have a say with these.
(5) DEDIS DRAGON had some trouble at the three-quarter mark against a tough group at Pocono recently. So with that said, the drop and Brennan at the controls makes him a serious factor. (2) ROCKIN AMADEUS has fine early zip and the 2-hole might give him some confidence. (8) EMERITUS MAXIMUS is better than his latest.
(3) WINDSUN COINTREAU drops to a winning level. Four-year-old gelding can boss these pacers. (4) RED CARPET DUDE put in a mild rally in his last trip. (2) SOUTHWIND IKE just got up for the victory down at Harrington recently.
(1) FRESH N FAST Pennsylvania invader has fine speed and the good news is this guy has Sears at the helm; capable at best. (6) BAKKEN is knocking at the door. (4) COWBOY TERRIER Philly shipper gets some post relief.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM