- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Tuesday 7/31 Analysis
MEET STATS: 211 - 831 / $1,468.50
Best Bet: WISHER (12th) Spot Play: ALLAMERICAN DADDY (8th)
(6) SUMMERTIME LEA has done nothing wrong so far. Juvenile miss can keep on her winning ways. (2) BRUSSELS HANOVER put in a game effort for win honors upstate. (7) FASTER FASTER Bridesmaid in her last three tries.
(1) I LOOK SPECIAL This gal was sharp in her recent trip. Draws the rail seeking her third straight score. (3) GET PACKIN bossed lesser in his last start. (4) CHE Philly invader might contend with these.
(7) GIVE ME AN AMEN faced better stock up at Tioga to finish second. Juvenile filly has the desire to win. (4) KNOW IT ALL is seeking her first pari-mutuel score. (5) GRAMERCY HANOVER took her last try down the road at Buffalo.
(1) JESSES LADY This gal had two bad draws. The good news is she now moves to the fence and gets the services of Sears. (2) HIT THE CURB Speedy miss is a formidable candidate to keep her winning streak intact. (3) ARIA J got the job done in the Geers series at Tioga.
(7) SILK PAJAMAS was used very hard early in her recent try. Two-year-old miss is the fastest of these. (6) JK ALLTHATJAZZ & (3) SHES MY MAJOR could turn things around from their flops at Buffalo last week.
(2) SEE MAJOR Clearly this gal is knocking at the door. Watch for her to rate and score over this select group. (1) SPELL TO CAST was very game in her most recent outing. (4) CIRCLE GAME could land a share.
(4) UFDRAGONS ROCKET's recent try, he took dead aim on the leaders but had to settle for the third spot. Gelding will be on his toes to fire his best against this group. (1) BLUERIDGE DAVID his qualifier at Plainridge was quite sharp enough to contend. (3) MIKES BOY moves up in class off his last score upstate.
(1) ALLAMERICAN DADDY This guy is moving up the scale, but his last trip was quite good and draws the rail slot tonight. (8) KEYSTONE VELOCITY has back class and could contend. (2) FOXLAND moves back inside.
(2) PAMS LEGACY flopped in his recent outing but with that said, the turnaround is not out of the question if he can get the good trip. (1) ALL TRICKED OUT Speedy gelding moves back to the rail where he got the job done on July 17. (8) RISE ABOVE IT Despite the outside draw, this one is not out of it.
(5) TOO MUCH PEPPER is very consistent. Has hit the board 12 of 16 trips this year. Can rate and score despite the move up in class. (2) SMELLTHECOLORNINE moves back inside and is on the dropdown. (6) ALL STAR DRAGON got the job done down the road recently.
(1) CAMEO CREDIT Trotting miss showed good early zip last time out. If Sears can get this one to relax, there's a good chance she can take home all the cash. (5) BACKSTREET HANOVER Meadowlands invader gets some class relief tonight. (6) MISS LEE could hang around for a part.
(2) WISHER Impressive score recently. Stays in same condition and the hat trick is right in his scope tonight. (1) NORTHERN PRIZE should be right in the mix despite the flop last week. (3) LIGHTNING STRIKE was second best upstate in his last one.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM