- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 7/23 Analysis
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 212 - 812 / $1,388.20 BEST BETS: 25 - 69 / $95.70
Best Bet: NABBER AGAIN (12th)
Spot Play: IT’S HARRY’S TURN (11th)
(8) DOMITIAN HANOVER flashed some speed in his previous try; capable of the upset. (2) GIDDY UP BLACKFLY drops & gets post relief; big threat. (4) TRUE DESIRE could be right in the mix.
(1) MEETBEHINDTHEBARN Trotter returns to the rail slot and Brennan keeps the faith. (3) RIVER RUN FOR RYAN was second best in his last start. (2) SUMMER SMACKDOWN fits well with these.
(5) MCARDLE PARK Sharp in his last trip; can boss these. (2) MCDANA N Easy score against lesser last time around. (6) DOLLARS BROMAC N could land a share of the purse.
With his tactical speed, (5) DAWSON CITY can pounce and score over this weak group. (3) REAL MARRIAGE draws much better. (2) COOL HAND LUCAS Qualifier at Philly recently was sharp.
(2) STAR JAMMER makes his initial trip to Yonkers. Could make some serious noise. (1) DASHPEDIA retains the fence and Brennan stays aboard. (5) PRONOLOGY Z TAM gets a better post tonight.
(4) CLAREMONT HANOVER has tactical zip and he is seeking his first pari-mutuel score; gets that test tonight. (3) WE NEVER GETACOLT raced evenly in his last trip to the post. (1) ARTACUS should fare quite well from the rail.
(8) BOOTS N BOURBON was nailed for win honors last week; could atone at a nice price. (7) BEACH TERROR closed strongly for the show spot last time out. (6) COOL LIKE THAT wheeled off two straight victories; watch out.
(3) CLINT WESTWOOD gets some post relief and that might be what he needs to boss these pacers. (2) JUMP THE SHARK is better than his last flop. (5) LAUGHING MATTERS Gelding fits well in here.
(6) SOUTHWIND TABOR showed some life recently so with that said, he can take home all the marbles against these. (2) KEEMOSABE was caught at the wire in his last trip to the post; main danger. (4) IDEAL ROMANCE gets class & post relief; watch out.
(4) KING OF KINGS rallied strongly for the show spot in his previous outing; can be the boss of bosses in this event. (2) LILSHARKSHOOTER draws much better. (3) TINYS MILLION Gelding fits well in here.
(4) ITS HARRYS TURN very game in his last try; capable of getting the job done at his best. (2) RALBAR Sears is back aboard where this guy was a game second two starts back. (1) BETTORTOBEALIVE should fare well from the rail slot.
If (5) NABBER AGAIN could relax his early zip, he can take these pacers to task for all the cash. (4) PERFECT TERROR has a good win record this year; threat. (7) WINDSUN COINTREAU got the job done via the pocket route recently.
Will take a shot with (8) BETTORSLUCKYSTREAK where this gelding has hit the board in all of his nine starts. Will have to be lucky to best these from post 8; maybe? (3) IMA GIGGITY FOOL has scored his last two in a row; major player again. (7) ROCKNROLWILNEVERDIE was a game second in his last try; watch out.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM