- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 7/16 Analysis
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 212 - 812 / $1,388.20 BEST BETS: 25 - 69 / $95.70
Best Bet: NOBLES GRAND SLAM (12th)
Spot Play: RALBAR (4th)
(4) HEART OF ROCKNROLL Gelding shows signs of life recently; maybe. (2) GEORGETOWN N gets post & class relief. (3) BOOZE CRUZIN can be in the mix.
(1) GETINONTHESECRET Down the road victory in her latest; capable of making it two straight. (3) UNCLE FREDDIE sharp for win honors against lesser. (5) SWEET JOE gets Brennan; watch out.
(1) DASHPEDIA Brennan gets the call on this sophomore gelding seeking glory tonight. (3) COMICBOOK HERO moves down the ladder seeking his first score of the year. (4) CLAREMONT HANOVER just missed the win recently; capable.
(4) RALBAR came close in his previous trip; at best can take this. (1) EXACTLY BLACK Speed and the fence can help his chances. (2) COOL LIKE FIRE was second best last time around.
(2) KEYSTONE RAPTOR's last try he closed like a shot for the third spot; can boss these. (1) ANOTHER HOMER N put in a game effort for win honors in his latest. (4) NO GIN Even trip last time out.
(6) DAWSON CITY Solid effort to take home the top prize recently upstate; not out of the question for two in a row. (1) ITS HARRYS TURN & (3) SHOW STOPPING both could have a say with the post relief.
(7) MCJACKPOT closed well for the show spot in his last try; may move forward against these. (6) PANTHEON SEELSTER put in an even trip last time around. (1) AMERICAN NIKO not out of this with Brennan in the bike.
(1) BETTORSLUCKYSTREAK Upstate invader has tactical speed; worth a play. (4) ON EAGLES WINGS just held on for the score recently. (6) LAUGHING MATTERS closed well to grab the place spot in his latest.
This might be a good spot for (1) BAKKEN to make tonight a winning one. (5) CLINT WESTWOOD returns to Yonkers at this level after a brief stay at Pocono; threat. (8) NICK FOTIU got the job done in his last try via the pocket route.
(3) JUST A JOLT Gelding is capable of moving forward against these; maybe. (4) TO BEACH HIS OWN gets class relief. (2) MANHATTAN BENNY can be right square in the mix.
With a perfect trip, (7) ISLAND LEXUS might be able grab his first score; capable at best. (4) CLEM is knocking at the door. (6) MCBOOGIE needs to relax his speed to contend with these.
(4) NOBLES GRAND SLAM Maybe the four-hole will wake up this gelding; ready for action. (3) LOUS BAD YANKEE raced evenly in his latest. (7) HEZA TRICK N fits well in here.
Sophomore colt (7) TELL US MORE has tactical speed; turnaround is imminent. (2) YO CHEYENNE ROCKY is clearly knocking at the door. (4) SKY IS THE LIMIT can fare well with the post relief.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM