- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 6/25 Analysis
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 192 - 698 / $1,248.20 BEST BETS: 23 - 60 / $87.50
Best Bet: AMERICASGOTTALENT (10th)
Spot Play: TRUE DESIRE (3rd)
Yes, (5) LILSHARKSHOOTER is zero for his last 18 trips to the post, however, he seems to be coming around and just maybe he can get back to the winner's circle tonight. (2) MCARDLE PARK was used up in the early stages last time out. (4) FOREVER GOOD gets post relief.
(7) SWIFT KID flashed speed in his latest and might be ready to take these to task. (5) CREDIT LIMIT has wheeled off two straight victories. (1) KEYSTONE WILD CARD should fare quite well from the fence.
(4) TRUE DESIRE Gelding was a good second last time out and has every right to put his best foot forward against these. (1) COASTAL N Maybe the rail and Brennan could help his chances. (3) HEzA TRICK N closed strongly for the place spot last time around.
(3) UP FRONT PETE VK returns to Yonkers where this gelding got the job done three starts back and hope to repeat that glory tonight. (2) BIGRISK Philly invader gets class relief. (1) DANCING IN TERROR went down the road in his last trip at Philly.
(6) UF ROCKIN DRAGON Sophomore gelding could rate or go on the engine; lots to like. (1) COOL LIKE FIRE should find these to his liking and the rail is a plus. (2) BETTORTOBEALIVE Monti invader could have a say.
(8) ANTHONYSKYWALKER is back at Yonkers and could get back to the swing of things. (2) WYGANT PRINCE showed tactical speed at Philly last time around. (3) TSMLIL ORPHAN ANDY could land a share.
(4) JOEY THE CZAR Plainridge shipper has fine speed and could find this group to his liking to take win honors. (2) POLARIS N closed strongly for the show spot last time around. (3) ON THE BRINK was a game second at Philly last time out.
(2) PERFECT TERROR flashed good speed at Philly recently and it's good to see Brennan at the helm. (3) SIR HOWIES Z TAM put in a mild rally in his last trip to the post. (5) TWIN B FLIRT will be closing in the final strides.
Will take a shot with (3) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS who is clearly knocking at the winner's circle door. (7) JONES BEACH Speedy gelding could be right square in the mix. (5) HE ROCKS THE MOON was a game second in his last try.
(1) AMERICASGOTTALENT showed good early zip against Sire Stakes foes in his most recent outing, retains the rail and could take these down the road. (3) ROCNROLWILNEVERDIE Solid wire to wire score last week. (4) MANHATTAN BENNY could have a say.
Pocono invader (3) EQUINOX BARBARA has been quite sharp in her only three outings. She is capable of getting the job done. (7) WAR CRY HALL has hit the board in 5 of 6 starts this year; threat. (1) BINGO QUEEN just missed the score recently.
(4) TELL US MORE raced evenly in his last start and this sophomore has every right could make tonight a winning one. (2) IDEAL CARVER was second best in his last try. (3) SKY IS THE LIMIT faced better stock recently and grab the place spot; not out of this.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM