- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 5/7 Analysis
MEET STATS: 154 - 544 / $996.50 BEST BETS: 18 - 47 / $66.90
Best Bet: BAKKEN (5th)
Spot Play: SAND BENELLI (12th)
(2) IRON TRAIN Sharp for the score in his first try at Yonkers and two in a row is not out of the question. (5) SCOTTIE C just held on for win honors last time out. (7) TENANT IN CHIEF has been very game in his last two trips.
(7) POKER HAT flashed good speed last time around at Freehold. Gelding can boss these at his best. (1) Q ROCK gets serious post relief. (8) CIGAR HALL has speed to contend with these.
(4) ONTHEWINGSOFNANGEL put in a late surge to grab the show spot recently. Can be ready to fire his best tonight. (6) LIGHT UP THE SKY moves down in class and has speed to boot. (3) NEXT FLIGHT could have a say in here.
(8) AUCKLAND FLYER has done well in his last three tries and the eight-hole should not be a problem for this pacer. (3) ONLY THE LONELY Qualifier at Philly was quite sharp for his return to the races. (7) OLD TIME HOCKEY Sophomore is not out of this.
This looks like a nice spot for (6) BAKKEN to make tonight a winning one. (1) BETTOR B could fare well from the fence. (7) THISGUYSAROCKSTAR could land a piece.
(6) DIAMOND SAID Quite sharp for the score upstate last time out. Could take these to task for all the glory. (5) COWBOY TERRIER has good early zip; main threat. (4) BY A TIME put in a mild bid for the place spot last time around.
(7) LOLAS CRUISER needs to show some speed to contend with these. If that's the case, he could take this at his best. (2) ULTIMATE DESIRE has tactical speed. (4) ITS A GOOD THING will be closing in the final strides.
(2) WINDSUN COINTREAU took the pocket route home to victory last time around and clearly can make it two straight. (4) SECRETS OUT was nailed for the score in his latest. (1) SIR JACK could have a say from the fence.
(4) CAMS ORACLE went down the road in his last try and based on his couple, this gelding can make it a double. (5) ALLAMERICAN APACHE has scored his last four; main threat again. (3) DALLENBACH HANOVER just missed the victory last time out.
(2) AMERICASGOTTALENT with the move to the two-hole, this guy could be ready for his best effort. (1) BET THE MOON Two sharp qualifiers at the Meadows puts him right in the mix. (5) SCREEN THE CALL got the job done at Harrington in his recent trip.
(4) MAYTIME TERROR raced evenly in his last start. Gelding could put his best foot forward against these. (5) TWINCREEKS JESSE has scored three straight victories; major player. (6) LASTINGART HANOVER has been second best in his last two tries.
(2) SAND BENELLI closed well for the show spot last time around. Gelding can move forward and Bartlett keeps the faith. (4) THE POKESTER moves down in class and gets post relief. (6) FRITZIE ROCKET has scored his last two against lesser at Freehold.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM