- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 5/28 Analysis
MEET STATS: 170 - 615 / $1,119.40 BEST BETS: 21 - 53 / $80.10
Best Bet: A LIST (5th)
Spot Play: BABES I SCOOT (10th)
(4) ALL PRO HALL Delaware invader could be ready for action in his initial start at Yonkers. (6) BENNS SUPERMAN closed well for second last time out. (7) HURRIKANE JON PAUL was nailed at the wire in his recent trip.
Will give a shot with (6) NOW YOU SEE HIM. Trotter could make amends from last one and get the job done. (5) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD was late on the scene to grab his second straight victory recently. (3) KEYSTONE WILD CARD last time around, closed well for the placing against lesser.
(3) A SWEET RIDE is zero for eight this year, but the good news is he was facing better horses and this looks like a good spot to take his first score of 2013. (1) GOTTA LOVE HIM Pocono invader can be right in the mix from the fence. (6) THE LIFE BOAT has put in two good efforts.
(5) SENOR GRANDE had a troubled trip in his last start. Sophomore gelding could get the job done against this weak group. (6) SCARBORO HANOVER ships in from Philly and put in a mild bid in his last try. (2) SHOW STOPPING has hit the board in his last two at Freehold.
In this weak field, the pick is (7) A LIST to be the boss over these. (1) AMERICAN NIKO Freehold invader gets some post relief. (3) NEELY Qualifier at Philly was good.
(6) GAELIC AND GARLIC faced better last time around so with that said, this condition could be what he needs. (4) LEAVE YOUR MARK ships in from Pocono and has hit the board 5 of 7 starts this year. (2) WINNIN IMAGE could land a share.
(3) HE ROCKS THE MOON gets class relief and a cozy post to boot; gets the call. (2) BULLVILLE KYLE has hit the board in his last four tries. (6) CAVIART SHILOH will be closing.
I will try (3) TRAVERS HALL to get back to the winning grove. (8) DOUBLETROUBLE was nailed in the last jump for win honors at the Meadowlands last time out. (4) LILSHARKSHOOTER raced evenly last time around.
(5) BAKKEN very consistent pacer can top these at his best. (6) BY A TIME has wheeled off two straight victories. (4) EDINGTON Gelding could be right in the mix off his last win at the Meadows.
(5) BABES I SCOOT very game in his last trip to the post and could be ready to put his best foot foward. (3) SECRETS OUT Even finish last time around for this 4-year-old gelding. (6) WINDSUN COINTREAU is better than his last one.
(1) GLASS PACK draws the rail and that might be what he needs to make tonight a winning one. (2) CLOONEY DRUMMOND Consistent pacer fits well in here. (3) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN Gelding has three straight seconds against lesser.
(3) TRIP HANOVER had some trouble passing the half mile mark but was quite game for the show spot; gets the call. (2) DJ LANCE Solid effort in his last try puts him right there. (7) SCREEN THE CALL was on an easy lead last out and scored his third straight victory.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM