- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 5/21 Analysis
By Ken Walters
Best Bet: IRON TRAIN (4th)
Spot Play: HIGH STAKE HANOVER (1st)
(7) HIGH STAKE HANOVER ships in as Freehold closes and won a couple in recent days while being well bet. Last was not all that good but it was over a sloppy track. (1) ART OF TEMPTATION has the pole, drops down and is obviously a factor. (3) THREE NEW DAWNS has early foot and should be close throughout.
(5) NOW YOU SEE HIM was claimed in last and gets Brennan in the bike with a license to improve immediately. (4) ARMBRO CASINO drops in class and at best can land a share. (3) BUCKEYE MAN goes much better from the inside.
(2) BIG TIME ROCKS raced on the rim in last after shipping in from Big M. Looks like he can get the pocket trip tonight. (1) WELLTHEREYOUGO should be able to suck along for a share from the rail. (5) NEXT FLIGHT came in second last after shipping from Freehold and with a little racing luck can be close at the wire.
(4) IRON TRAIN races second time for Sears and rallied to be second in last. Can hardly look past him. (3) RUTHLESS ACE is sharp now and has speed so should be one to catch. (7) ALL POWERFUL put in a decent qualifier and need only overcome the post to be a forward factor.
(2) RING LEDA had inside postion on the competition and should be able to work out the trip he needs. (3) ARTACUS closed gamely for second in two of last three and will be tough to hold off in the late stages. (4) BUDDYS HOPE has a nose for the money hitting the board in 7-of-9 and will be around at the end.
(1) BALLINROBE won from the pole a few back and should try going down the road. (5) PLEASE ME TWO got nailed on the lead in qualifier but has the speed to get away well tonight. (3) STIMULUS PLAN rallied a bit in qualifier after six month layoff and should flash some late foot tonight
(4) FUZZYLEGSANDALL just missed two back from off the pace and flashed some belated speed in last outing. Should be tight enough to launch a more serious bid this evening. (3) I LIKE DREAMIN takes a big drop and has to be close at the wire. (3) SOUTHWIND TABOR faces weaker and should be able to suck along for a good share of this pot.
(1) REAL MARRIAGE will go to the lead and might be able to take it all the way. (5) MANHATTAN BENNY has speed, finds an early seat and on best can launch a late rally to get it all if lucky. (7) JEREMES GENERAL has proven he can come in second but has yet to win. Well bet in a couple out of town, do not ignore.
(2) LADYS BAG MAN failed on the front end two back and toured the track from the outside in last. Draws well and will give it another shot. (4) IM NOT TELLING has improved last two and a bit more improving get him home. (1) BABES I SCOOT got a lot of exercise in last from post eight and will save that move for a three quarters brush so don't ignore.
(6) TRACK MASTER D ships in off two qualifiers and a tightener and should be a serious late threat. (3) JUST BETTOR ships in off similar lines and was a beaten favorite in last. (5) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS has a couple of wins here the last 2 months and will be a late factor on best.
(5) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX has been claimed in four of last five outings but steps up off a win. Won't have an easy time of it but is the one to beat. (4) MR SALMING has flashed good late speed in most recent and appears to be a serious stretch threat. (2) BACCARAT STENA will be in it from the inside post.
(2) SCREEN THE CALL has been tough in most recent and has the speed to lead these to the end. (7) RONNY BUGATTI has put in two solid qualifiers and his best make him quite competitive despite the post. (4) IDEAL CARVER has been speed tightened in two qualifiers and usually races well missing the board just once in seven life starts.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM