- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 5/14 Analysis
MEET STATS: 163 - 579 / $1,050.20 BEST BETS: 20 - 50 / $77.40
Best Bet: ACTIVATOR (9th)
Spot Play: CAVIART SHILOH (7th)
(1) GREYSTONE CASH moves to the rail slot and that might be what he needs to take this event at his best. (2) PEDRO ISLAND flashed fine speed in his last try. (3) HOT SHOT LAWYER is quite playable.
11-year-old gelding (3) BEAU RIVAGE N moves back up the ladder off a nice closing second last time out; worth a look. (5) WESTERN ALUMNI just held on from the top choice; major player again. (1) RUTHLESS ACE went down the road for the glory at Tioga recently.
In this weak field, (5) COOL HAND LUCAS seems to be coming around; your call. (6) DIAMOND SAID is the only 2013 winner in this group. (7) PROTEGE BLUE CHIP could like the half-mile oval.
(7) SENOR GRANDE Sophomore put in a mild bid in his recent trip to the post; might surprise. (1) BULLVILLE KYLE race evenly in his last start. (2) BY A TIME rode the rail on his way to victory in his latest.
I will hope for (6) OUR CROWN LAW N will get the best of trips; worth a shot. (2) EAGLE NOW got the job done wire to window last week. (3) ALLOVERAMERICA could have a say in the outcome.
(6) MILITIA MAN Pocono invader might enjoy the half-mile oval; chance. (1) AMERICHI went down the road for win honors last time out. (2) MANHATTAN BENNY was nailed for the score in his recent trip.
(6) CAVIART SHILOH moves out of posts 8 & 7 respectably and catches a weak group of pacers; solid. (1) NOT MY FIRST RODEO gets another crack at it on the fence again. (5) BOOGIEWOOGIEBRIAN will be closing.
If this race falls apart, then this guy (6) SIR JACK could be your man to pick up all the pieces. (3) SECRETS OUT just got up for the place in his last try. (4) PEACHYS PISTOL Philly shipper gets some post relief.
(2) ACTIVATOR moves down the scale. 12-year-old can boss this group tonight. (5) SMELLTHECOLORNINE raced evenly in his last start. (6) KILLER QUAKES will be closing in the final strides.
Despite the rise in class, sophomore gelding (4) BAKKEN is sharp & quite capable of making it two straight. (5) MACH IT SO & (7) TELL US MORE both came out of the same race at Pocono last time out and are big players in here.
(3) LASTINGART HANOVER was slowly gaining on the leaders in his initial trip to Yonkers. Gets the call to overpower these. (5) IRAS BIG GUY 4-year-old can be right in the mix. (7) LONG FIGHT HANOVER could land a share of the purse.
(2) SHARP WEST HANOVER draws better in the finale. Very capable of getting the job done. (1) MYSTERIOUS MOMENT returns to Yonkers where he has done his best running. (6) POKER HAT was second best in his last trip to the post.
Inside tip lol Race 11 #1- Arts ideal Hanover is gunna run a big race bet the house!!!! Lol
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM