- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 4/9 Analysis
MEET STATS: 119 - 419 / $808.10 BEST BETS: 13 - 35 / $47.20
Best Bet: I LOOK SPECIAL (2nd)
Spot Play: ALLAMERICAN APACHE (5th)
(8) MANCHINE is worth a a few bucks to see if he can do his best against this weak group. (5) LOLAS CRUISER showed some life in his previous try. (2) NOBLE GRAND SLAM could fare well from the two-hole.
(1) I LOOK SPECIAL is sharp enough to boss these trotters. (3) JAILHOUSE FUNK should have a say from the inside slot. (6) SWAGGER BEGONIA Gelding has hit the board in his last two trips.
Why not take a chance on (6) LEBRON. Gelding looks good as any in here. (2) FOREVER GOOD is better than his last outing. (7) CUTTY SHARK got the job done via the pocket route recently.
(6) BAKKEN Sophomore put in a fine effort for win honors last week. (2) NEELY raced evenly in his last try. (1) BOOGIEWOOGIEBRIAN could be right there from the fence.
(5) ALLAMERICAN APACHE might have found a home in the $15k claiming ranks. (4) LILYS HI HO rallied strongly for the score last time out. (2) TENANT IN CHIEF put in an even trip in his most recent try.
(6) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS catches a weak group so with that said, sophomore can boss these. (4) NOT MY FIRST RODEO & (5) TO BEACH HIS OWN completes the exacta & trifecta respectably.
If (6) TUG RIVER CLAUDE has a good chance of winning, this looks like the best spot for the 10-year-old gelding. (1) CUMULUS HANOVER has good early zip. (2) DVC GIVEMEATTITUDE could fare well from the two-hole.
Trainer Ray Schnittker pushes the down button on (7) ONE MORE LAUGH tonight and Brennan gets the assignment. (4) LUCKY MCTRUCKY raced evenly in his latest. (5) SAND BENELLI could fare well with these.
(2) SOUTHWIND CHASE is seeking his first victory this year; fits with these. (8) SECRETS OUT has been in the exacta picture four straight. (4) TRIP HANOVER gets some post relief.
(1) DONT SUGARCOAT IT Burke trainee can take another from the golden rail. (2) AMERICASGOTTALENT The post relief should help him. (5) STEUBEN PATRIOT can fare well with this field.
Hey I will take a shot with (4) TOUGH LOVE. After all there are no tigers in here. (2) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER closed well for the show spot last time around. (6) DREAMLUCK could have a say.
The good news for (4) BE PACIFIC is that this 4-year-old knows how to win against the majority of these that are still seeking glory in 2013. (2) ADDWATER & (1) SONIC RAIDER both will get post relief and maybe help their chances.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM