- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 4/23 Analysis
MEET STATS: 142 - 487 / $939.30 BEST BETS: 16 - 41 / $55.70
Best Bet: TYS A BIG STAR (11th)
Spot Play: TINYS MILLION (5th)
(4) SIR JACK Gelding could be ready to fire his best tonight. (1) MALICIOUS moves down in class and has the rail. (3) N J LAW could have a say.
(2) JUSTANOTHERSPUR raced evenly in his previous trip and this trotter could step it up against these. (1) KLM EXPRESS was a strong second last time out. (5) WESTERN CREDIT will be closing in the final strides.
(1) NICK FOTIU Jersey invader has the fence and has every right to boss this weak group of pacers. (5) LAUGHING MATTERS draws better than his last two tries. (2) COOL HAND LUCAS put in a mild bid last time around.
(3) FOUR TRUMPS A Trainer Asher pushes the down button on this 11-year-old hoping he will come around against this group. (4) DEBT OF HONOR showed some zip at dover last time out. (1) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK should fare well from the fence.
(4) TINYS MILLION gets serious post relief and could be ready to take these to task for all the cash. (6) LILYS HI HO flashed good speed in his previous try. (2) LILSHARKSHOOTER could land a share.
(4) BULLVILLE KYLE got the job done via the pocket route and two in a row is clearly not out of the question. (3) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS Gelding fits well in this event. (1) BETTOR NOT MISS Even trip in his latest.
(7) BAKKEN rallied strongly for the show spot last week and he could go back to his winning ways at his best tonight. (6) OLDE TIME HOCKEY Jersey invader just held on for win honors in his previous outing. (2) ALLABOUTME HANOVER put in a mild rally last time out.
(2) GOTTHEJOBDONEMATE moves back inside and that could help him get the job done. (1) PRESTISSIMO Easy score against lesser last time around. (6) CAPOTE could land a share.
I will take a shot with (5) ARC DE TRIUMPH to get back into the winning grove. (4) ROCNROLWILNEVERDIE Very sharp in his victory last week. (6) LONG FIGHT HANOVER completes the trifecta.
Last week (5) REFLECTION ON ME rallied strongly for the place spot. Could be ready to fire his best against these. (3) SECRETS OUT gets a better post to be right in the mix. (2) ROCKNDREAM could land a share of the purse.
(3) TYS A BIG STAR's last one is an indication he is ready to make tonight a winning one. (5) SAND BENELLI closed well for the show spot last week. (7) THAT MAN OF MINE raced evenly in his last trip to the post.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM