- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 3/26 Analysis
MEET STATS: 95 - 350 / $667.00 BEST BETS: 11 - 29 / $42.00
Best Bet: LOOKETTEJASPER (5th)
Spot Play: PANCETTA (9th)
(1) ALLOVERAMERICA gets serious post relief in here and could best these with Brennan at the helm. (2) BIG BAMBU Gelding draws better and could dictate the pace. (7) MANCHINE got the job done recently but post seven hurts.
(1) MAEVEY GRAVY moves to the rail slot for this event and with the right trip, this gal could get it done at her best. (3) THEKEPTMAN Brennan gets the call on this gelding who raced evenly in his latest. (6) SWAGGER BEGONIA has tactical speed; should be right there.
(2) DONT SUGARCOAT IT Very sharp gelding scored easily at Philly last time out and will take some catching to beat him tonight. (1) STEUBEN PATRIOT gets the rail and is second best in here. (7) BOOGIEWOOGIEBRIAN & (4) CAUTION SIGNS complete the trifecta & superfecta respectably.
(1) MAY DAY Sharp effort for the score last week and he clearly could boss these for his second straight victory. (4) DEFYING GRAVITY was caught at the wire last time out and will be the main danger to May Day. (5) BAD AS BART Gelding is capable of being right in the mix.
(2) LOOKETTEJASPER Gelding could be ready to fire his best with a perfect trip from his number two slot. (7) DONTAKEYOURGUNS has wheeled off two tallies in a row and is once again a big threat. (3) SPUDCAM could be a player with these.
(2) SLY RULER Sophomore is knocking at the door with three straight placings. (6) VODKA IS TERROR scored his second victory in a row; hat trick is not out of the question. (4) WINDSUN COUNTREAU Down the road victor in his latest; can't be dismissed.
(2) HOPE BLUE CHIP has fine speed and should carry his early zip back to the winner's circle tonight. (5) HARMONY OAKS RULER could get involved with a better trip. (4) THE GREEN KNIGHT could have a say from the 4 slot.
(3) ALLAMERICAN APACHE Quite game from the post 8 last time out and this old pro gan get it done at his best. (6) TENANT IN CHIEF just missed the victory in his recent trip. (8) LUCKY LUCKY LEO might land a share.
(5) PANCETTA made every pole a winning one last week and is very capable of making it two straight against this select group. (3) ONE THROUGH TEN Two sharp tallies makes this guy the main danger. (1) HANG TEN completes the trifecta.
(4) TONIGHTS THE NIGHT flashed fine speed at this level last week and good to see Bartlett with the call on this 4-year-old. (2) SOUTHWIND CHASE should fare quite well from the 2 post. (3) MR BAILEY is back at Yonkers where he has done his best running.
(4) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER takes a drop in class and this 7-year-old has tactical speed. (6) ARDENS STORM might be on the lead and is the one to catch.(5) EXPENSIVE TOY raced evenly in his last trip to the post.
(2) MERCURIO N Gelding could mow these down but needs a complete meltdown of the early leaders. (3) SOUTHWIND TABOR just got up for win honors recently; big threat again. (5) BE PACIFIC Ohio invader scored easily in his latest; watch out.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM