- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 3/19 Analysis
MEET STATS: 85 - 312 / $632.80 BEST BETS: 9 - 26 / $35.10
Best Bet: NEELY (3rd)
Spot Play: DEFYING GRAVITY (1st)
(2) DEFYING GRAVITY made a big move on the final turn but lost steam in the stretch drive recently. Perhaps new tactics will help. (6) HARMONY OAKS RULER needs to return to his place finish two starts back to compete in here. (4) BAD AS BART fits well with these.
(2) CASH VALUE Quite sharp in his previous try. I'll give him the edge to go down the road with Brennan at the controls. (1) SOMEDANCER HANOVER just got up for the score upstate last week. (6) MAEVEY GRAVY Trotting mare could contend with this group.
(5) NEELY put in a mild bid last time around and this sophomore catches a weak group; graduation day tonight. (3) JOHN THE DRUMMER flashed some speed in his latest but will have to be better to contend. (1) BULLVILLE KYLE retains the rail and might be on the engine.
(3) HANG TEN closed well to just miss the score. 4-year-old is very capable of getting the job done against this select group. (2) MAY DAY rallied strongly for the placing last week; big threat. (4) CASIMIR LONGSHOT Down the road victor recently puts this guy right in the mix.
(3) SAX SOLO was sluggish in his recent trip but the good news is he moves back inside; could mow these down. (1) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS Tough beat in his last effort; dangerous with his speed. (5) BETTOR NOT MISS took the pocket route home to victory in his last try; again not out of this.
(4) PANCETTA Very consistent 4-year-old looking to get back to his winning ways. Closed nicely recenly and with the right trip, he can get it done with Sears on the return call. (1) SLY RULER was second best in his initial trip to Yonkers; main danger. (7) THE GREEN KNIGHT raced gamely last time out but is stuck with post 7; tough call.
(5) CEE PEE PANIC Gelding put in a late rally but ran out of gas in the stretch drive last week. He is in a perfect spot to work out a nice trip and best these for the dynamic duo of Kakaley/Burke. (2) DOOWRAH OMELET was used up in the early stages of the race last time around; better results expected. (3) WINDSUN COINTREAU raced evenly in his recent outing. Could be a factor with his tactical speed.
(5) ONE THROUGH TEN is off to a fine start this year. Wire to wire score in this series last week; will be one tough cookie again. (7) TRIP HANOVER was very sharp for win honors last time out from the fence; post 7 hurts tonight. (1) COMON BUZZ OFF should fare quite well from the pole position.
(3) NABBER AGAIN gets serious post relief and the good news is Brennan retains the drive; the pick. (4) SECRETS OUT Gelding has fine speed; main threat. (5) SOUTHWIND CHASE needs a better trip to contend.
(2) LUCKY LAND Gelding's last effort was quite good. Trainer Croghan calls on Brennan to get this one back to the winner's circle. (1) SCOTTIE C returns to Yonkers where he has done his best running; major player from the rail. (3) FOREVER GOOD was very game in his recent trip and Kakaley had other options, he stays with this one.
(5) MCCEDES has tactical speed and if Manzi rewards him with a golden trip, there's a good chance he could get this 8-year-old to take care of business. (8) CHINA KING Very fast gelding has wheeled off two straight victories. Will have to do it again from post 8; tough call. (7) NO REAL SURPRISE made every call a winning one last time out; capable again.
(1) PRIVATE ROOM draws the rail and this 10-year-old pro looks like a good fit in his second start at Yonkers; roll the dice. (3) MIXED MEDIA Gelding should be right in the mix. (2) HONEYS DRAGON draws better and is not out of this.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM