- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 3/12 Analysis
MEET STATS: 78 - 276 / $580.10 BEST BETS: 8 - 23 / $31.90
Best Bet: CHINA KING (1st) Spot Play: HANG TEN (4th)
(1) CHINA KING rode the rail on his way to an easy score in his last start and seems hard to go against. (2) ECKSTROM moves inside and that puts him right in the mix. (7) OUTA MY HEAD could land a share.
(1) SWAGGER BEGONIA The good news is this trotter draws the rail slot and has tactical speed; would not be shocked if this guy moves forward. (3) DC NORTHERN had dead aim on the leader Benns Sure Thing but just came up a little short; deserves a look. (2) BENNS SURE THING got the job done in his recent trip; big threat again.
(1) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS Down the road victory at Freehold recently, now this sophomore returns to Yonkers where he has done well; very capable. (6) TELL US MORE just got up for win honors last week; can he pull off two straight? (7) SAX SOLO raced evenly last time around.
(6) HANG TEN came out a strong division of the Exit 16W series at the Meadowlands last time out; looks like a good fit. (1) A BETTOR WORLD flashed good speed in the Juinor Trendsetter series at the Big M; main threat. (5) CMON BUZZ OFF His recent score makes this guy a contender with these.
(1) CASH VALUE was second best in his latest and this gelding has fine speed, good to see Brennan retains the drive; clear player. (7) PLAYA TULUM Gelding gets class relief, but post hurts. (3) NEW YORK MUSCLE moves back inside off two nice efforts at Freehold.
(1) MR DENNIS moves his trade to Yonkers tonight and will try to boss this select group from the golden rail at low odds. (3) BROOKSTONE could make some noise from the three hole. (2) LUCKY MCTRUCKY his qualiifer here was good enough to contend.
(7) HARMONY OAKS RULER Very game in his previous outing and this guy catches a weak group; using. (1) TRIP HANOVER has tactical speed and the rail can help his chances. (2) THE GREEN KNIGHT Even trip in his last try upstate.
(4) TONIGHTS THE NIGHT was very keen at Saratoga recently; his form is strong enough to best this group; maybe tonight's the night. (7) ONE THROUGH TEN has the class but could he handle post seven? We shall see. (3) SLY RULER Canadian invader makes his initial start of 2013; worth a closer look.
(2) VODKA IS TERROR Rolled down the center of the track to get the job done last time around, now has the two-hole and Bartlett is back aboard to steer the ship for his second straight score. (4) CASIMIR LONGSHOT Dover invader raced a strong placing in his last start; main danger. (3) ROCK THREE TIMES Inside post can step him up.
(7) PANCETTA toss out his clunker at odds-on last week, faces a softer group tonight; the one to deny. (5) CEE PEE PANIC put in a mild rally in the Exit 16W series at the Meadowlands; hot commodity Kakaley/Burke at the controls. (2) UFDRAGONS ROCKET should be helped by the improved post; maybe?
(2) IDLYWOOD PHOENIX got the job done in his last try against lesser, goes to a hot barn and good to see trainer Allard keeps Sears back at the controls; watch out. (7) ARDENS STORM N Down the road winner last time around; can he do it again from post seven? (1) MAJOR STONE Last time this gelding was in the winner's circle was from the fence; not out of this.
(2) GALLANT MAJOR 4-year-old draws much better. The last time we seen this guy at Yonkers was a fast closing third on January 29; should be well placed in here. (5) SOUTHWIND TABOR Trainer Laterza pushes the down button on this old pro trying to get back in a winning grove. (4) TAMPA BAY ESCAPE Dover shipper could have a say in this event.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM