- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 2/5 Analysis
MEET STATS: 37 - 120 / $230.30 BEST BETS: 3 - 10 / $11.60)
Best Bet: STORY BOOK (4th)
Spot Play: BEST DREAM SEEKER (12th)
(2) J AS OUTLAW Old pro has sharp speed. Can boss these with Brennan back for a return call. (8) GOING NATIVE put in a game effort in his recent try. (5) LODI GOVERNOR could land a share.
(6) BREWING MASTER did put in a mild bid in his last trip. Trotter could suprise these with a good trip. (2) REL POSTAGE DUE Speedy trotting mare will be the one to catch. (1) JON WIN is better than his last flop.
(1) LOOKETTEJASPER raced evenly in his last try. Gelding draws the rail and good to see Brennan stays aboard. (6) SUPREME EDITION N Easy score in his last one makes him a strong contender. (4) BIG BAMBU just got up for win honors last week.
(2) STORY BOOK Put in two nice qualifiers for his return to the races. Sophomore outclass these if ready. (3) SAX SOLO gets serious post relief that could help his chances. (5) IMA GIGGITY FOOL Jersey invader can be right in the mix.
(4) MACH ME BAD closed well for the place spot last time out. Three-year-old fits with these and could be ready to put his best foot forward with Brennan at the controls. (3) DEALMAKER has fine speed and will be the one to catch. (5) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS is knocking at the door.
(7) BRUSSEL SPROUT is back at Yonkers where this gelding got the job done at this level two trips ago. Can get back to his winning ways at his best. (2) GET CHIPPED draws much better and could be right in the swing of things. (3) GETINONTHESECRET went down the road for the victory at the Meadowlands last week.
I will take a shot with the old veteran (2) BEAU RIVAGE N. Gelding gets a cozy post and with the right trip, this guy can put himself back into the winner's circle. (3) TATOOS N SCARS has fine speed that will put him right in the mix. (5) THESEYESRCRYING went down the road for win honors last time out.
(4) HI SIR was a game second in his last trip to the post. Gelding has good tactical speed and could boss these at his best. (1) TINYS MILLION just got up for the victory recently. (3) HACIENDA flashed good speed last time around.
(3) WINDSUN COINTREAU Delaware invader has good speed. Good to see Brennan at the helm. (4) WELL DONE HANOVER saved the show spot in his last try. (2) NEPTUNE put in a mild rally to be second best last week.
(2) DAYDREAMIN LYNX Jersey shipper has fine speed. Could make tonight a winning one down the road. (1) CRUISING YANKEE was nailed at the wire last time out but could atone tonight. (4) MR BAILEY Quite sharp for win honors last time out.
(4) NEWBEGINING Closed strongly for show honors recently. Gelding could be ready to boss these. (1) SANSOME HANOVER moves to the fence and that can help his chances. (5) NO REAL SURPRISE Game effort for the score last time out.
(1) BEST DREAM SEEKER Second start at this level, gets post relief and Brennan gets the call. (2) LILSHARKSHOOTER has good early zip to be a contender with these. (4) UPFRONT COSMO put in a nice effort at the Big M in his latest.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM