- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 2/26 Analysis
MEET STATS: 64 - 216 / $441.10 BEST BETS: 7 - 18 / $25.20
Best Bet: AUCKLAND FLYER (4th)
Spot Play: MANOFLEISURESUIT (9th)
(1) RIOPELLE gets post relief and should boss these at his best. (2) CHINA KING has speed to be a big factor in this event. (7) KID CARSON has scored in his last four tries.
(3) SWAGGER BEGONIA Solid effort for the victory in his recent trip. Trotter is capable of grabbing his second straight score. (6) APRILSHOWER Trotting mare has good early zip. (8) REL POSTAGE DUE draws the eight-hole off two victories in a row.
(7) UP FRONT TIM T rallied for the show spot last time out. Pacer has the ability to get it done tonight. (2) IM CONFIDENT was second best in his recent trip. (8) J AS OUTLAW just missed the victory last time out.
(5) AUCKLAND FLYER moves down the scale and this sophomore could boss these. (3) SAX SOLO could contend with this group with his speed. (7) BLUERIDGE TEBOW will be closing in the final strides.
(1) HOPE BLUE CHIP Canadian invader draws the fence and good to see Sears gets the call. (2) MAJOR TIPPER drops in class and gets post relief. (6) LOOKINFORADVENTURE might land a share.
(1) BRUSSEL SPROUT showed signs of life in his previous outing. Trotter could take these down the road for all the glory. (4) HURRIKANEBIGGEORGE put in a mild bid last time around. (8) DECK THE HALLS Jersey invader might handle the outside slot.
(1) BAD AS BART closed strongly for the placing last week. Four-year-old moves inside and could be ready to put his best foot forward. (5) MATTOXS WESTERN Jersey shipper has tactical speed. (3) RANCH HAND might have a say with this group.
(2) PANCETTA Late rally for the third spot recently. Pacer could get it done with the post relief. (1) TRIP HANOVER raced evenly in his last start. (4) MR BAILEY has good early zip.
(2) MANOFLEISURESUIT should benefit from the post relief. Six-year-old can make tonight a winning one at his best. (4) ARTIC BLUE Even trip in his last try. (6) BEAU RIVAGE N has tactical speed and might have a say with these.
(2) SOUTHWIND CHASE Solid effort in his last start. Four-year-old fits well in here and could best these. (6) CMON BUZZ OFF moves down in class and that will help his chances. (5) PERFECT TERROR went down the road for the victory last time out.
(3) CAPOTE moves up in class however, gelding draws better and it's nice to see Brennan takes charge. (6) LUCKY TIMES was nailed at the wire last time out. (7) VERY UPSET RICHIE is not out of this one.
(3) CUTTY SHARK gets a better draw and has tactical speed. Very capable of getting the job done. (1) TIREMAN just missed the victory in his last try. (2) TROTTOWN KING is back at Yonkers where he has done his best running.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM