- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 1/29 Analysis
MEET STATS: 31 - 84 / $190.10 BEST BETS: 3 - 7 / $11.60
Best Bet: ONE TOUGH HOMBRE (7th)
Spot Play: KEYTOOURDREAMS N (1st)
(6) KEYTOOURDREAMS N Gelding flashed good speed in his previous outing. Brennan stays aboard, could best these. (2) FOREVER GOOD rallied strongly for the show spot last time around. (1) IDEAL DANNY gets class and post relief.
(2) STRIKING FOREVER draws much better and has tactical speed. Trotting mare could put her best foot forward and get the job done. (1) CRYPTO MAN moves back inside and drops in class. (4) RULE BY STRENGTH will be closing in the final strides.
(3) HI SIR is quite consistent, plus has good speed. Gelding can boss these at his best. (6) KID CARSON sharp in victory last time out. Seeking his third straight tally. (1) ICONIC STYLE should fare well from the rail.
(3) WHITE RULER seems to be coming around and good Sears stays aboard this six-year-old gelding. (2) PEMBROKE ALEC BUSH put in a nice run through the lane last time out. (1) THAT MAN OF MINE moves down the ladder and that might help his chances.
(6) BAD AS BART raced evenly in his last start. Four-year-old seems to be fit and ready to handle these at best. (5) GOINTHRUTHEMOTIONS is clearly knocking at the door. (7) FASHION SHARK was second best at this level last time around.
(2) LILSHARKSHOOTER gets a cozy post tonight. Nine-year-old has speed and might be the boss over this group. (6) PRESTISSIMO & (5) TINYS MILLION will both be closing late.
(1) ONE TOUGH HOMBRE showed how tough he was last week. Gelding is very capable of taking his second straight score from the fence. (6) LETS ROLL JOE just missed win honors last week. (2) LUCKY TIMES could have a say with these.
I will take a shot with (4) UFDRAGONS ROCKET. Four-year-old pacer has tactical speed, plus is getting closer to scoring his first victory of 2013. (2) WELL DONE HANOVER hails from Canada with a winning streak of five and gets Brennan. (6) IRAS BIG GUY completes the trifecta.
(1) PERFECT TERROR fits with this group. Gelding has fine speed, could wire these at his best. (6) DELCO ROCKNROLL was quite sharp in his last two trips to the post. (2) MCTURESQUE put in a mild rally last time out.
(1) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN's last three tries were quite sharp. Gelding now moves to the fence, could boss these down the road. (2) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX moves inside, plus has speed to boot. (3) SONIC RAIDER Gelding can be right in the swing of things.
(3) ACTIVATOR Easy score in his latest. Old pro moves up the scale, but form is solid, plus Sears knows him well. (6) VESUVIO GRANDE takes a nice drop in class to help his chances. (7) NEWBEGINING just got up for the score in his Pennsylvania finale recently.
(5) TENANT IN CHIEF Thirteen-year-old pro flashed speed and was dq'ed for the place spot last week. The good news is Brennan will take a shot with this guy to get him back to his winning ways. (1) MERCURIO N gets serious post relief. (7) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK will be closing late.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM