- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Tuesday 12/4 Analysis
MEET STATS: 333 - 1310 / $2,227.00
Best Bet: BETHS BOY N (1st)
Spot Play: SAX SOLO (4th)
(2) BETHS BOY N should come out running to get the job done. (6) URBINO HANOVER could be right in the mix. (5) GLASS PACK closed nicely for win honors last time out.
(2) I LOOK SPECIAL Gets Brennan and could boss these tonight. (3) GET PACKIN clearly the main threat. (4) BENNS SURE THING rode the rail for the victory recently.
(5) ECKSTROM gets class relief off a solid placing last time around. (1) BEWARE OF DARKNESS should fare well from the pole position. (7) CHEYENE OXE beat lesser upstate last time out.
(6) SAX SOLO could make tonight a winning one down the road. (5) PLEASE ME TWO has done his best running at Yonkers. (2) MR BAILEY could have a say with these.
(2) MYSTICAL ESCAPEDE did not disgrace himself in the Matron at Dover so with that said, he's the pick over this group. (6) NO FROSTING was second best in his return to Yonkers. (3) FREE ROLLIN put in a sharp qualifier.
(5) BAD AS BART is knocking at the door plus has won the most races this year than the rest of these. (4) LEAP OF FAITH Sharp on scoring his second straight victory. (3) ACTION BRAD raced evenly in his most recent try.
(4) ITTAKESTWOBABY has shown good form in his last two outings. He could pull off the upset with the golden trip. (5) SEAWIND DROPPER and (1) ONE TOUGH HOMBRE are also in rare form hitting the board in their last three and two starts respectfully.
(2) IM NOT TELLING Gelding charged home to take home the cash so with that said, two in a row is not out the question if he can get that same trip. (4) YA GOTTA GO put in an even finish last time around. (8) TWICKENHAM has some early zip to overcome the eight-hole.
(3) NABBER AGAIN held the place spot in his last one. With a return to his Nov. 13 trip, it could be lights out for the rest of these. (8) PAMS LEGACY Can't fault those place & show finishes despite receiving the outside draw. (1) NO REAL SURPRISE got the job done last time out but will not be 16-1 tonight.
(2) TIGER IN THE TANK Former Indiana invader moves up in class off an impressive win recently. (1) ONLY ROCK N ROLL draws the fence. Maybe? (6) SO TAKE THAT Woodbine shipper gets class relief off a sharp placing but the time off is in question.
(5) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX Consistent pacer goes for new connections & good to see trainer Casie Coleman calls on George Brennan to be at the controls. (1) VESUVIO GRANDE was second best in his last start. (2) AWESOME ARMBRO N drops a notch and has early zip to boot.
(2) FOUR HOOF DRIVE makes his second start off the dropdown and was quite well bet in his last trip to the post. The good news is he draws the two-hole. (5) DOMITIAN HANOVER & (6) TAYLORLANE CRUISER are moving down in class.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM