- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 1/22 Analysis
MEET STATS: 16 - 48 / $95.40 BEST BETS: 1 - 4 / $3.40
Best Bet: FOX VALLEY LEO (4th) Spot Play: NORTHERN RIVER (7th)
(1) AWESOME ABE Gelding has some early zip. Should appreciate the draw and second time off the dropdown. (7) KEYTOOURDREAMS N raced evenly in his last start. (4) FOREVER GOOD gets some class relief.
(3) GET PACKIN Quite sharp for win honors from post 8 last week. Old pro might be starting a new win streak. (1) S F ACEINTHEHOLE has tactical speed to contend with these. (5) I LOOK SPECIAL is better than her last flop.
(5) STRUNG OUT put in a mild rally in his last outing. Eight-year-old fits well in here, could mow these down at his best. (4) TENANT IN CHIEF draws much better and that could help his chances. (7) SECLUDED ISLAND moves down the ladder.
(5) FOX VALLEY LEO just got up for the score in his last one. Sophomore is poised to take another against this group. (3) BAD AS BART showed good speed upstate puts him in the mix. (2) MR BAILEY is not out of this.
(5) DAVE PANLONE Sharp in his last try. Ten-year-old can put his best foot forward with the right trip. (3) LILYS HI HO has fine speed and will take them as far as he goes. (6) PRESTISSIMO could land a share.
(3) WYOMING STATION Even finish for the placing last time out. This guy should be fit and ready to boss these. (6) DWS NY YANK was second best at the Meadowlands last time around. (1) THEKEPTMAN could have a say from the fence.
(1) NORTHERN RIVER Six-year-old gelding draws better. Could be ready to rate and score over this group. (5) JUSTIN ART Even finish in his previous try. (4) ONE TOUGH HOMBRE could land a share.
(3) IMPULSE HALL Bartlett sticks with this Four-year-old. With the right trip, he could make tonight a winning one. (5) LUCKY MCTRUCKY went down the road on his way to victory last week makes him the main danger. (2) HARMONY OAKS RULER has tactical zip.
(3) JW RACER has fine speed and moves back to the three-hole. Gelding could be ready for a big effort. (4) QUIK GROOM His last trip was good enough to contend with these. (2) DOJEA SIX PAC could fare well from the inside and Brennan stays.
(3) ONLY ROCK N ROLL Solid score in his last trip to the post. Gelding is sharp enough to best these for his second straight victory. (2) PERFECT TERROR has wheeled off two seconds in a row. (7) RANDSOM MISSION put in an even finish in his last start.
(4) MOSEE TERROR just got up for the show spot last time out. He has good tactical zip so with that said, he is capable of the pounce and score with Brennan at the helm. (2) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN has scored two in a row against lesser. (5) IRON TRAIN gets class and post relief.
(1) BUBBIE BOY Two things, he draws the rail and Brennan had other options. Gets the call. (2) CYCLONE CULLY N rallied for the show spot recently. (5) FANCY FOOTWORK Retuns to Yonkers and drops in class.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM