- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 12/11 Analysis
MEET STATS: 340 - 1346 / $2,273.00
Best Bet: GLASS PACK (4th)
Spot Play: CURLY TOP (2nd)
(3) DIAMOND DAN N showed signs of life last time around. So maybe he could get the job done against this group. (4) STONEBRIDGE MASTER just got up for the victory upstate recently. (1) LUCKY LAND should fare well from the fence.
(1) CURLY TOP Trotting mare did not race badly in her previous trip. With a perfect trip, this gal could take these to task. (7) OLIVER KISS Gelding was sharp for the placing last time out. (5) SCRATCH OFF rode the rail on his way to victory in his most recent try.
(3) BAD AS BART raced evenly in his last try. Pacing gelding could best these with a fine-timed drive. (1) RANCH HAND gets post relief that can help his chances tonight. (6) CARD KNOCK LIFE is better than his last flop.
(1) GLASS PACK put in an easy score last week. Eight-year-old will try to make it two straight over these. (4) NORTHERN RIVER draws better and did make a mild bid in his last start. (3) THESEYESRCRYING Down the road score last time around makes this guy a contender.
(5) PITTSTOP RUTHIE made a middle move in her last try. Trotting mare could put her best foot forward and get the job done. (1) IRISH EXPRESS closed well for the show spot in his last trip to the post. (4) CONWAY CRUISER Philly invader is not out of this.
(7) DOUBLETROUBLE was second best in his last start. Pacing gelding could make amends for the loss as the chalk. (1) DOMITIAN HANOVER just got up for the place spot in his last one. (5) CHEYENNE OXE put in a mild rally last time out.
(1) BIG RED was lost in the fog and tired in the stretch drive last time out. Sophomore could turn things around from the fence. (4) MR BAILEY Turning for home in the fog, this guy got the job done recently and is the main danger. (6) ROCKS N BONDS has been a bridesmaid in his last four trips.
(3) REFLECTION ON ME showed good closing kick in his last start. Three-year-old could get back to the winner's circle with a solid trip. (2) ONLY ROCK N ROLL has good speed to contend with this group. (1) ROCKNDREAM drops a notch in class.
(3) YA GOTTA GO raced evenly in his last trip. Gelding is capable of making some serious noise and could make tonight a winning one. (1) AROCKIN HANOVER closed well for the place spot in his last try. (5) CRUZNWITHDABIGDOG Upstate invader has fine speed.
(3) LOST JEWELS flashed good early zip in his most recent start. With a relaxing trip, this four-year-old could top these at his best. (4) MOSEE TERROR put in a good rail ride for the score last week. (5) NABBER AGAIN is quite sharp and is not out of this.
(8) LITERATE HANOVER Eight-year-old could blast out from his eight slot. Has fine speed and could take this. (1) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX closed strongly for the placing last time out; makes him a contender with these. (2) BOLDER Even finish in his last one puts him in the mix.
(4) LARRYS DREAM returns to Yonkers where this guy got the job done on November 6. (1) EYES ONLY FOR YOU Philly invader has wheeled off four straight victories and moves to the rail tonight. (3) CALL ME MR P could have a say in this event.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM