- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 1/15 Analysis
MEET STATS: 1 - 12 / $10.60
Best Bet: FOX VALLEY LEO (3rd)
Spot Play: JUSTIN ART (8th)
(3) DONTAKEYOURGUNS finally gets post relief and that might what he needs to beat these. (6) GOGO BUCKEYE was nailed at the wire in his previous try. (5) KEYTOOURDREAMS N raced evenly at Monticello last time around.
(4) I LOOK SPECIAL Sharp trotting mare has hit the exacta in her last four starts. (1) S F ACEINTHEHOLE should be right there from the fence. (8) GET PACKIN is better than his last flop and drops in class.
(4) FOX VALLEY LEO's recent trip was caught at the wire. Should boss this group at his best. (3) MR BAILEY draws better and that makes him a contender with these. (5) MACH ME BAD Florida invader gets Brennan.
(4) MR PERSEVERANCE Jersey shipper has good speed. Manzi knows him and the four-hole can help his chances with this group. (1) CHEYENNE OXE draws the rail and Brennan has the call. (3) EAGLE NOW Even trip upstate last time out.
(2) WICKED N RUDE was second best at big odds at the Big M last week. Gelding returns to Yonkers and gets a cozy post to rate and score over these. (1) BETTOR WIN moves to the fence and Sears is at the controls. (7) HANDSOME HARRY gets class relief.
(1) DOULLY Saratoga invader catches a weak field and he should benefit with the rail slot. (3) WYOMING STATION was on the board 16 of 19 trips in 2012 and that's not by accident. (5) T JS MR LAVEC The drop in class makes him formidable.
(1) LUCKY MCTRUCKY was nailed in the final strides recently. Good to see trainer Blumenfeld call on Brennan to get this gelding back for winning pictures. (7) WHATS THE STORY Game effort at the Meadowlands last week puts this guy in the mix. (6) IMPULSE HALL moves up a condition off two seconds in a row.
(2) JUSTIN ART flashed good speed in his Jersey experiment. Now returns to the Hilltop where this guy was a sharp second two starts back. (3) NORTHERN RIVER did not fire his best at the Big M but fits well in here. (8) DIAMOND DAN N could grab a piece at a price.
(1) DEBT OF HONOR Pacing four-year-old draws much better tonight and the half-mile oval might be what he needs to win this. (5) BJS GUY will be off and running as far as he goes. (6) CRUISING YANKEE showed tactical speed and gets Brennan.
(1) ROCKNDREAM Gelding's last two tries were sharp. With a return to his rail-ride score two trips back, it's game over for the rest of these. (5) QUIK GROOM Philly invader raced evenly in his last one. (2) MEMORY GAME should fare well with the move to the two-hole.
(1) ARDENS STORM N was outrun from post 8 last time out. The good news is this gelding draws the rail and could take this at his very best. (3) COREY ROAD has tactical speed and Bartlett is at the helm. (4) MOSEE TERROR just held on for win honors in his recent start.
(7) BUBBIE BOY closed strongly in his previous outing at The Meadowlands. This might be a softer spot for this gelding and good to see Brennan with the call. (2) TROTTOWN KING did not disgrace himself in his Jersey trip. (4) SNIPER SEELSTER could have a say with the move to the four-hole.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM