- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 11/27 Analysis
MEET STATS: 330 - 1298 / $2,212.40
Best Bet: K RS CRUISER (8th) Spot Play: IDYLWOOD PHOENIX (11th)
(1) J AS OUTLAW keeps the rail and could be ready to make a big turnaround. (3) URBINO HANOVER is better than his last flop. (5) HI SIR charged down the lane to get the job done last time around.
(4) BENNS SURE THING Sharp gelding can keep on his winning ways. (2) I LOOK SPECIAL will try to turn the tables on that rival. (7) GET PACKIN goes for new barn but keeps on rolling.
(2) GLASS PACK just got up for win honors and this gelding is very capable of making it two tallies in a row. (3) BETHS BOY N raced evenly in his last try. (7) SKIVVIES will be closing in the final strides.
(4) BAD AS BART is knocking at the door based on his last two third-place finishes and he could mow these down at his best tonight. (7) ACTION BRAD put in an even finish last time out. (2) IMPULSE HALL gets post relief.
(3) PITTSTOP RUTHIE Sophomore trotting miss did put in a good effort last week and could move forward against this group. (5) NO FROSTING beat the top pick and was second best as the chalk in his recent trip. (4) FORCE NINE could contend with these.
(1) CHARGER BLUE CHIP showed speed in his last one and he does find a weaker group here. (7) PLEASE ME TWO moves down in class seeking his first pari-mutuel score. (3) FAMILY PRIDE beat lesser at Freehold last time out.
(2) SCOTTIE C Gelding flashed good early zip at Pocono ten days ago and could find the half-mile track to his liking. (5) SEAWIND DROPPER closed strongly for the place spot last week. (4) SUCROSE HANOVER could be right square in the mix.
(3) K RS CRUISER was strong on the lead to pull away with authority and this gelding could find himself all alone once again for his second straight score despite the rise in class. (8) LIGHTNING STRIKE put in a mild effort in his last trip. (5) NOT THIS TIME made a middle move but went flat in the stretch drive.
(3) AROCKIN HANOVER gets serious post relief and could blow these away down the stretch. (6) MOSEE TERROR was very game in his last try. (5) TIGER WILLIAMS could contend with this group.
(4) KIOWA CREEK ROCKET His last two tries at Pocono were very good and this guy could put his best foot forward. (8) TIGER IN THE TANK went down the road for his first try at Yonkers last week. (7) SO TAKE THAT Woodbine invader is not out of this.
(5) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX goes for new connections and this gelding has good late kick and has the ability to mow them down when the smoke clears. (2) SONIC RAIDER Sharp in his last three starts at Pocono. (4) LITERATE HANOVER will be right in the thick of it.
(2) FOUR HOOF DRIVE makes his second start off the dropdown and gets post relief to boot. (3) REAL GENTLEMAN saved the place in his last one. (1) BRICKYARD BREWER might fare well from the fence.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM