- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 11/20 Analysis
By Ken Walters
Best Bet: PITTSTOP RUTHIE (6th) Spot Play: IRISH ELITIST (5th)
(2) MAGNUS DEO was a beaten favorite in last. Does his best for Manzi and can pull off the minor upset. (1) MOSEE TERROR looks too good form the rail to be for real but seems to be the one to beat. (5) NOT THIS TIME will be happy to rally late and pick off the rest to put some juice in the triple.
(1) TIA MARIA KOSMOS won two of last three and should be hard to deny from the rail. (3) BENNS SURE THING will be in the hunt to the end. (6) CREDIT LIMIT closed strongly in last two but steps up a bit off the claim.
(4) K RS CRUISER was a beaten favorite two back at Pocono and put in a tightener last time. (3) SMART BLAZER N has shown it all in last few efforts. Two back was a dismal effort but three back was a fast closing win. (1) REAL GENTLEMAN will suck along for a share.
(3) SAX SOLO was tightened in last and the beaten favorite can atone at a decent price. (1) LEAP OF FAITH has won three of his last four and can hardly be overlooked from the pole. (4) ROCKS N BONDS has been well bet but nailed in last few.
(4) IRISH ELITIST moves in, get the call to pull off the upset. (3) LUCKY LUCKY LEO was a quick closing second last week. (5) KID CRUISER finished full of pace in last.
(1) PITTSTOP RUTHIE won qualifier easily. Ships, draws the rail and big time driver. (5) BELL A CHICK is hard to fault trying for fifth straight '12 victory. (3) NO FROSTING has competed at a much higher level with success and is obviously the one to beat.
(1) RANCH HAND tries third time over the track after short priced win recently at Harrington. Will not find a better seat or a better field. (4) DAYDREAMIN LYNX proved second best down the road last time. (7) BAD AS BART has won seven races this year and that alone makes him pop up on the radar.
(2) KANDI CHIP won last, steps up a bit but retains Bartlett. (6) SEAWIND DROPPER won two back from eight hole but was a beaten favorite in last stepping up to this level. (5) ITTAKESTWOBABY won last and faces better but has an aversion to winning.
(1) FIFTYTWOFLAT won his qualifier handily two back out of town. Shipped in last week, took a tour from the outside. Should get the verdict in tight finish. (2) MAR DREAM battled in last but was beaten. Will be tough if it didn't take too much out of him. (5) NABBER AGAIN took advantage of upfront battle to win going away in last and could get lucky again.
(5) LADYS BAG MAN won last, steps up but keeps Holland. (2) PAMS LEGACY came uncovered in last and pressed to the lane. Would be tougher second over. (3) YA GOTTA GO was second best last two.
(1) ACTIVATOR moves in off a win but steps up a bit. (3) PRINT IT has solid late kick. (4) BEST DREAM SEEKER won last, keeps Brennan and has flashed good late foot in most recent.
(1) HARMONY OAKS RULER draws the rail after late closing efforts from outside. (2) RAGING WITH PACE ships in sharp hoping to continue winning ways. (3) BETTOR WIN has closed in all but one of last few efforts and finishes off the triple.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM