- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 11/13 Analysis
MEET STATS: 324 - 1274 / $2,171.10
Best Bet: KID CRUISER (3rd) Spot Play: DREAM PROOF (7th)
(2) ATTENTION SEEKER Philly invader can make his presence felt. (7) RANCH HAND raced evenly in his last one. (3) CHARGER BLUE CHIP gets post relief.
(5) SCHALOM G Speedy gelding can take these all the way. (2) TOUCHDOWN FRANCO Even finish in his last trip. (7) I LOOK SPECIAL is clearly better than his last flop.
(7) KID CRUISER put in a good effort in his last start at Philly and Brennan returns on this five-year-old. (5) ROYAL MORN went down the road in his last try. (4) URBINO HANOVER charged home to victory last time out.
(2) PRINT IT draws much better and could boss these at his best. (1) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN can make some noise in this event. (4) FROGGY TURNER has hit the exacta in his last three trips.
(4) GET PACKIN is on a roll and has every right to keep on his winning ways. (2) BENNS SURE THING put in a game try in his last start. (7) FORCE NINE put in a mild bid last time around.
(4) DEFYING GRAVITY got his feet wet on the half-mile oval and this Indiana invader can top this group at his best. (1) RICCARAS STAR should fare well from the rail. (7) RAYMOND J raced evenly last time out.
(2) DREAM PROOF gets serious post relief and with the right trip, he can mow them down for win honors. (5) FOUR HOOF DRIVE moves down the ladder. (3) SKIVVIES Even finish at Freehold last time out.
(8) KID COURAGEOUS A showed late punch to grab the show spot in his last start and the eight-hole should not hurt his chances of getting the job done. (4) FULL CIRCLE SPIRIT moves inside and has tactical speed. (5) REAL GENTLEMAN Monti invader picks up Sears.
(6) LUCKY LUCKY LEO was quite sharp in his last trip to the post. Gelding fits well in here. (5) DONTAKEYOURGUNS has scored three straight and is the one to beat. (2) SOUTHWIND TABOR could land a share.
(3) AROCKIN HANOVER put in a game effort in his latest and with the golden trip, this gelding can received his third tally this year. (4) TIGER WILLIAMS drops in class and has speed to boot. (7) PAMS LEGACY has hit the board in his last four tries.
(3) IM NOT TELLING did not race badly in his last start and this sophomore gelding can make tonight a winning one but the trip will be everything. (7) MAR DREAM moves outside off two straight tallies. (1) NABBER AGAIN should fare well from the fence.
(3) SPECIAL TERROR Sophomore gelding should these to his liking. (4) BJS GUY Easy score in his last trip to the post. (6) TRIP HANOVER raced evenly in his latest.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM