- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Tuesday 10/16 Analysis
MEET STATS: 292 - 1167 / $1,961.30
Best Bet: GET PACKIN (2nd) Spot Play: LONG STORY SHORT (5th)
(4) GIACOMETTI raced evenly in his last try and could take this group to task with Dube with the return call. (2) GHEES HOUSE is better than his last flop. (1) LINE OFFICER will be closing in the final strides.
(8) GET PACKIN is on a roll and this trotter can repeat from the eight-hole. (2) IDLE TIME was second best in his previous trip and could factor in here. (1) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD can atone off his last try.
(1) DONTAKEYOURGUNS went down the road in his last trip to the post and this gelding is strong enough for the repeat. (6) TILT YA KILT N raced evenly in his last try and could contend with these. (5) FIREBREATHN DRAGON gets some post relief.
(1) WE THE PEOPLE late surge for the place spot in his last start and now he moves to the fence; great to see Brennan stays aboard. (2) BOX CAR JOHNNIE has speed to make some serious noise tonight. (5) TOUCAM SAM was just a little short in his previous start.
(4) LONG STORY SHORT has scored three in a row and has a good chance to keep on his winning ways despite the rise in condition. (5) I LOOK SPECIAL just got up for win honors last week and is still dangerous against this group. (2) SWAGGER BEGONIA Two seconds in a row puts him in the mix.
(2) ROCKIN ROBERT gets serious post relief and this guy is gearing up for a strong performance. (3) MAR DREAM has put in two sharp seconds and fits well in here. (4) TIGER WILLIAMS went down the road in his last try.
(7) POINTED VICTORY is knocking at the door and has tactical speed to rate and score over these at his best. (2) MAGNUS DEO got up for the victory in his most recent try. The main danger. (1) ALL TRICKED OUT has good early zip and the fence.
(2) PLEASE ME TWO closed strongly for the third spot and this lightly raced gelding can take these to task for his first pari-mutuel score. (1) PERFECT TERROR went down the road at Pocono and two in a row is not out the question. (5) ACTION BRAD raced evenly in his last try.
(2) WAYWATCHER put in a solid score in his last start and he is very capable of getting the job done once again. (1) ALLSTAR BLUES draws better and gets Brennan. That's a big plus. (7) CLEM has scored five straight. Beware.
(1) WINDSONG FORTUNE took the pocket route home to victory in his recent trip. Gelding can top these for his second straight score. (2) MANCHINE has good speed to be a major factor in this event. (3) LAMBRETTA could have a say in the outcome.
(6) GOING NATIVE His last try is an indication he can put his best foot forward for the score tonight. (1) GOGO BUCKEYE has wheeled off two wins in a row at odds-on. Dangerous again. (4) GLASS PACK got the job done via the pocket.
(4) DVC GIVEMEATTITUDE moves down the ladder and nice to see Sears get the call. The selection. (1) DIAMOND HOWARD Gelding has two sharp seconds in a row and now is in the hands of Brennan. Big player. (2) BOBJACKS ANGLE A just missed the win in his previous try.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM