- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 7/11 Analysis
MEET STATS: 209 - 786 / $1,372.60 BEST BETS: 25 - 67 / $95.70
Best Bet: PEARL HANDLEPISTOL (12th)
Spot Play: LETS GO BLUE (4th)
(4) PAY TRIBUTE is knocking at the door and has the tactical speed to take this at her best. (5) LITTLE MERMAID N raced evenly in her last trip. (3) MEMEME could be right in the mix.
(3) FOX VALLEY STEFFEN got the job done at Tioga last week and is very capable of taking his second straight score tonight. (1) STIR ME UP was second best recently upstate. (4) H AND MS HIT just missed the victory in his last try.
(3) COSMIC QI draws better and this pacer could wake up for his first win of the year. (1) BIG BAMBU can be right there from the rail. (2) MANCHINE went an even trip in his most recent start.
(3) LETS GO BLUE has fine speed and this gelding can make tonight a winning one against these. (7) ARDENS STORM N went down the road for the glory in his latest. (5) OUTA MY HEAD could land a share.
(6) RINGSIDE MUSCLE fits well in this event and the repeat is not out of the question. (5) AMERICAN HOT ROD got the job done via the pocket route. (1) GRAND VICTORY closed strongly for win honors last week.
(5) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX had some trouble at the start against tougher foes last time out but he is clearly going to be tough to beat tonight. (3) MYSTICAL VALENTINE should do much better with the post relief. (7) EAGLE NOW could have a say in here.
(4) VC ATOM N moves inside and if she can return to her Delaware form, it could be game over for the rest. (3) SHES LOVIN IT was second best in her last trip. (2) DIAMOND TIARA has speed to contend with this group.
(2) DEFIANCE N could not get to the winner at odds-on last time out, but this guy is getting closer to making it back to the winner's circle; maybe. (3) OIL MAGNET drops in class and the three-hole should help his chances. (4) STONEBRIDGE MASTER closed well for the placing last time around.
(5) PEACHYS PISTOL charged home to victory in his last try. Now this gelding moves up the scale but his form is good enough to take these to task. (2) ACTIVATOR put in a game effort in his latest; threat. (1) SAMS ESCAPE should do quite well from the fence.
I will take a shot with (1) SADIES PLACE, who is knocking at the door and moves to the rail slot. Jersey invader (3) CAROLINES CULLEN N fits with these. (2) LADYS ART flashed speed at Philly recently.
If all goes well, (2) VICTORY TAX is capable of taking these down the road. (5) LONG STORY SHORT posted a game try for the place spot last time out. (4) ARMBRO CASINO is not out of this.
Pacing mare (1) PEARL HANDLEPISTOL gets serious post relief and she has every right to make tonight a winning one. (4) NORA LEE has tactical speed to be a factor in this event. (3) WEEKEND GETAWAY got the job done at Saratoga last time around.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM