- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 6/20 Analysis
MEET STATS: 184 - 675 / $1,199.60 BEST BETS: 22 - 58 / $83.00
Best Bet: PAY TRIBUTE (5th)
Spot Play: OUTA MY HEAD (1st)
(4) OUTA MY HEAD stormed home from last to second in his recent try and the good news is he draws much better tonight. (2) TUGBOAT has tactical speed and might contend with these. (7) KID COURAGEOUS A got the job done last time out via the pocket route.
Philly invader (7) FORTUNISTA is knocking at the door and she has every right to make tonight a winning one. (5) HURRIKANEBIGGEORGE raced evenly in his last trip to the post. (2) CANBEC FRIDOLIN could have a say in the outcome.
(6) SOUTHWIND TRINI did not fire in her last try upstate. She might find these to her liking. (2) ONE NIGHT closed well for the show spot in her last try. (1) BY ALL MEANS has speed and the fence.
(1) LINDEN BEAUTY catches a weak group and draws the rail slot. (4) LOOK SIERA & (2) WATTAQUEEN both get post relief that might help their chances in here.
(7) PAY TRIBUTE returns to Yonkers where this gal has done her best racing. (3) PRINCESS MCARDLE N needs a better trip than her previous to contend. (2) MEMEME is seeking her first score of the year; knocking at the door.
Five-year-old trotter (6) PARTYATYOURPLACE showed some early trot at Tioga last time out. With a perfect trip, he could take these to task for win honors. (3) PARTY ALLSTAR has hit the board 12 of 19 trips this year. (7) FIRE IN THE CELL could be right in the mix if this gal could stay on gait.
(1) ANOTHER HANOVER is 0-for-10 this year, but good to see trainer Herrera calls on his main man Brennan to try to get this Mare back to the winner's circle. (5) LATIN LYRIC is on a roll, scoring her fith straight victory. The rise in class should not be a problem. (3) RUNAWAY ROSE went down the road against lesser recently.
(6) EXPENSIVE TOY has good speed and could get the job done given a perfect trip. (3) ACTIVATOR gets post relief and that could help his chances with these. (1) NORTHERN BREAKOUT draws the rail and Brennan gets the call.
(7) SCARLET PANDEMIC makes her initial trip to Yonkers and could get the job done with Sears in the bike. (1) SIR JILLIAN Z TAM closed strongly to grab the victory at the Meadowlands in her latest. (4) SADIES PLACE was nailed by the second pick at the Big M recently.
(2) JON WIN draws much better and this gelding can take these down the road for all the glory. (4) MARAVICH posted an even finish in his most recent outing. (8) JAILHOUSE FUNK will be closing in the final strides.
(8) LATE FLYIN N draws post 8 tonight, but she could rate or be on the engine. The two-peat is clearly not out of the question. (3) MARIE THE ARTIST was a wire to wire winner against lesser company last time around. (7) DINAH ROSS could be right square in the mix.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM