- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 5/2 Analysis
MEET STATS: 153 - 522 / $992.10 BEST BETS: 18 - 45 / $66.90
Best Bet: CHEYENNE MIRIAM (9th)
Spot Play: LIZZIES DREAM (6th)
(3) MANCHINE draws much better and could be ready to make tonight a winning one. (8) LILYS HI HO drops in class and could handle the eight-hole. (2) COOPERSTOWN KID was the beaten chalk last time out, but could atone.
(3) MYSTICAL ESCAPADE is good enough to make amends for her loss as the heavy favorite. (1) BABY BOY GRIN closed strongly for the placing last week. (2) BIG SKY DOMINO flashed good early trot; watch out.
I will try (2) WICKED N RUDE, who has a fondness for Yonkers. (6) KID CRUISER just got up for the score in his recent trip. (3) EAGLE NOW gets class relief.
(6) MARIE THE ARTIST is on a roll and clearly capable of keeping on her winning ways. (7) PAY TRIBUTE could be right in the mix. (1) LATIN LYRIC rode the rail on her way to victory last time around.
With a good trip, (5) CYCLONE NIGHT N could surprise these at her best. (3) RUNAWAY ROSE went down the road in her latest. (4) DAWGS BUDDY could land a share.
(6) LIZZIES DREAM could mow these down and it is good to see Brennan stays aboard. (5) JULIAS SONG N & (2) SPECIAL SWEETHEART raced evenly in their most recent trips.
I will take a shot with (7) CS KENTUCKY to capture her first score of the year. (2) DINAH ROSS was quite sharp for the victory in her recent try. (3) WIZZARD QUEEN can be right in the swing of things.
(4) WILDFIRE OSBORNE did not race badly in her last trip to the post. So with that said, this gal could make tonight a winning one. (8) FLYING MOCHA posted a game score last time out. (5) LATE FLYIN N rallied strongly for win honors recently; will be flying late again.
(5) CHEYENNE MIRIAM is on a roll. She is clearly the one to deny again. (7) ALWAYS LOVE ME just got up for win honors last week. (6) AINT GOT A HOME Is back at Yonkers; not out of this.
(4) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS is knocking at the door and could boss these trotters. (3) BACK FROM VACATION put up an easy score against lesser company last week. (2) LONG STORY SHORT gets post relief.
Four-year-old mare (3) FRONTIERPAN had an even trip in the Bluechip series and should find these gals to her liking. (2) CAMPANILE was second best in her most recent effort. (6) WESTERN SILK drops in class; could help her chances in here.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM