- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 4/25 Analysis
MEET STATS: 145 - 498 / $956.80 BEST BETS: 16 - 42 / $55.70
Best Bet: BEST BUSINESS (9th)
Spot Play: CAMMI PLACE (6th)
(2) WIZZARD QUEEN gets post relief and could best these gals. (1) DINAH ROSS should find the rail to her liking. (4) PAY TRIBUTE will be closing late.
(6) PARTYATYOURPLACE could fire his best with a return to his Philly form. (3) JON WIN showed good tactical speed in his last trip. (4) S F ACEINTHEHOLE could have a say with these.
(7) KID CRUISER is clearly better than most of these and should make tonight a winning one. (1) ROYAL MORN raced evenly in his last try. (3) SUPREME EDITION N showed some life in his previous outing.
(1) MYSTICAL ESCAPADE posted an easy score in her last trip to the post and two straight is surely not out of the question. (5) CASH VALUE is better than his last start. (4) MR FENWICK was second best upstate last time out.
(3) DENYITTOTHEEEND was sharp in her latest and has every right to return to her winning ways. (5) LATIN LYRIC put in a mild rally last time around. (4) HARPER LEE could land a share.
(5) CAMMI PLACE moves out of the 8-hole and she could be ready for action tonight. (2) MARIE THE ARTIST has wheeled off two straight victories. (6) RUNAWAY ROSE went down the road for all the glory in her last start.
(1) ACTIVATOR draws much better this time around and could boss these at his best. (4) STONEBRIDGE COWBOY closed well to grab the show spot last week. (5) VESUVIO GRANDE has been on the board in his last six tries.
(1) IM CONFIDENT closed well for second last time out and the rail should help his chances of getting the job done. (5) TEVENAY HALL & (3) BEAU RIVAGE N complete the exacta & trifecta, respectfully.
(5) BEST BUSINESS moves back to her best condition and could take these pacers to task. (1) CHAROLETTES MAGGIE went an even trip to grab the show spot last week. (4) LIZZIES DREAM held the placing in her last try.
(4) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS is sharp and can get back into the winning grove. (1) EXTRACURRICULAR got the job done from the 7-hole last time out. (6) IM THE CASH MAN went wire to wire against lesser company in his last one.
(6) FOXY LADY gets class relief and that could be the ticket to get this gal back to the winner's circle. (1) JK FINE ART should be right in the mix from the fence. (3) GIVEITTOEMSTAIGHT flashed good speed in her previous trip.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM