- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Thursday 3/7 Analysis
MEET STATS: 74 - 264 / $500.90 BEST BETS: 8 - 22 / $31.90
Best Bet: MYSTICAL ESCAPADE (6th) Spot Play: LITTLE SANTAMONICA (10th)
(3) LITTLE MERMAID N has good speed and could take these to task for all the cash. (2) PRINCESS BLISS raced evenly in her last trip. (1) WIZZARD QUEEN could land a share.
(3) S F ACEINTHEHOLE had good late punch from the eight-hole last time out. Trotting gelding draws much better and could boss these at his best. (8) GET PACKIN keeps on winning but will have a big test from the far outside slot. (4) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS could land a share.
(4) MOVING ART showed good pace in her last try. Pacing mare can get the job done. (8) TANNED FOR LIFE closed strongly for win honors last time around. (3) BAMBINAS SORELLA is not out of this.
(3) OVER AND OUT returns to Yonkers and catches a weak field. Can take this at his best. (4) RACING DREAMS could be right in the mix. (5) FORCE NINE will be closing in the final strides.
(2) MARIE THE ARTIST has great speed and the drop in class should move her forward against these. (4) BUCK STOPS HERE put in a mild rally in her last trip to the post. (5) DENYITTOTHEEND went down the road for the score last week.
(5) MYSTICAL ESCAPADE is knocking on the winner's circle door. Gets the call to bring home the top prize. (1) SENOR GLIDE put in a game effort in his last trip. (2) ON THE TAB held the show spot in his last one at Freehold.
(2) CARAMEL CHINNO put in a fine effort at the Big M last time out. Pacing mare returns to the Hilltop where she has done her best racing and Brennan is at the controls. (7) BEST BUSINESS has scored her last two in a row. (4) CRAZY LUV BUG got the job done down the road.
(4) MR SALMING closed well in his last start. Six-year-old gelding could mow these down with a complete meltdown of the early leaders. (1) HACIENDA has two placings in a row and that puts him in the hunt. (6) LAMBRETTA got the job done last week via the DQ.
(4) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX was quite sharp in victory in his latest. Two straight is clearly not out of the question with this guy. (1) ARDENS STORM N posted an easy score in his recent try. That makes him the main danger. (2) CAPOTE completes the trifecta.
(2) LITTLE SANTAMONICA was the boss from the eight-hole last time out. Five-year-old mare moves up in class, but based on her recent start, she can keep on her winning ways. (6) FOUR STARZ ROE closed well for the place spot last time around. (1) RUB THING should fare well from the fence.
(5) EXTRACURRICULAR's last one was an indication this guy is ready to roll. (1) SARKOZY went wire to wire in his last trip to the post. (3) AS YALL LIKE IT gets post relief.
(4) WILDFIRE OSBORNE is better than her last start. Pacing mare is very capable of turning things around. (1) NORA LEE moves down in class and draws well. (6) PAY TRIBUTE could land a share.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM