- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 3/21 Analysis
MEET STATS: 76 - 192 / $428.20 BEST BETS: 10 - 15 / $33.10
Best Bet: KILLER QUAKES (7th)
Spot Play: BENNS SURE THING (2nd)
(2) BUSHWOOD Z TAM broke at the start in his last trip. He is clearly better than most of these; should atone. (6) SAMS TREASURE fits well in here if you ignore his latest start. (1) NF INDEPENDENCE should fare well from the fence.
(3) BENNS SURE THING was nailed at the wire last time out. Gelding is very capable of being on the lead or rating; gets the call. (4) GET PACKIN closed well for the place spot last time around and is the main threat. (2) CDS ELDORADO could be right in the mix.
(4) BEST BUSINESS is hot as a pistol and should be the boss once again. (1) DAWGS BUDDY closed nicely from the eight-hole last week; figures in here. (6) BUCK STOPS HERE went down the road in her last trip; watch out.
(6) PATSYS LUCK returns to Yonkers where she was second best two starts ago. She can take this at her best. (1) BAMBINAS SORELLA is knocking at the door and the rail slot can help her chances; big player. (2) WIZZARD QUEEN was late on the scene to grab the placing; not out of it.
(1) WHIRLWIND did not fire at the Meadowlands so she will try her best on the half-mile oval; playable. (5) CRAZY LUV BUG has wheeled off two straight victories; main danger against these. (2) FLYING MOCHA has speed to be a contender with this group.
(5) MYSTICAL ESCAPADE posted a sharp effort upstate last time around. Four-year-old miss is very consistent and could leave or rate; very interesting. (3) DEAD WRONG gets some post relief and could factor with these. (6) ON THE TAB has hit the board in his last two tries; can't be dismissed.
(4) KILLER QUAKES makes his initial trip to Yonkers and has the speed; the one to deny. (6) SUCROSE HANOVER has done his best racing at the Hilltop; contender. (5) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX raced evenly in his previous outing; fits well in here.
(2) IDEAL GIFT draws much better and this 7-year-old has tactical speed. Gets the call with Brennan at the controls. (6) CHANG DYNASTY rode the rail on his way to victory last week; big threat again. (3) ACTIVATOR was very sharp in his last three tries; square in the mix.
(4) NUTMEGS YANKEE has good speed. Should appreciate the move to the half-mile oval. (2) RUB THING put in a mild bid in her recent trip; main danger. (1) GIVEITTOEMSTAIGHT gets post relief and Brennan stays aboard.
(4) EXTRACURRICULAR just missed win honors last time out. Gelding is knocking at the door and with the right trip, he could mow these down. (3) JUSTA REBEL charged down the lane to grab the show spot. Will be flying once again. (1) IDLE TIME moves to the rail off a fast closing win last week.
(4) WOES JET FILLY posted a game effort in her last try and this gal has tactical speed to make tonight a winning one. (3) SIR LBS Z TAM has done quite well at the Meadowlands; can be right in the picture with these. (8) LATE FLYIN N got the job done in her latest; post 8 hurts tonight.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM