- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 3/14 Analysis
MEET STATS: 81 - 288 / $601.70 BEST BETS: 9 - 24 / $35.10
Best Bet: LITTLE SANTAMONICA (10th)
Spot Play: DENYITTOTHEEND (3rd)
(4) GODDESSS JUSTIN returns to Yonkers and gets serious post relief; quite capable. (5) BIG BAMBU has good speed but has been better from the inside. (6) SAMS TREASURE was second best recently; worth a play.
(1) PASS THE POPCORN put in a even trip in her recent try; long overdue to best these trotters. (5) GET PACKIN keeps on winning; logical choice. (2) S F ACEINTHEHOLE moves to the two-hole; will be closing late.
(3) DENYITTOTHEEND went down the road for win honors last time out; no shock if she grabbed her second straight score. (6) TANNED FOR LIFE closed strongly for the victory in her latest; big threat. (7) BEST BUSINESS posted two sharp scores. That makes this gal the one to fear; post seven hurts?
(3) CARNIVALOCITY might have pulled the trigger too soon. Pacing mare seems capable of getting into a winning grove against this weak group. (4) PRINCESS BLISS is much better than her last one. (5) BAMBINAS SORELLA is a 10-year-old that has tactical speed; don't overlook.
(5) PARTY DREAM closed strongly two starts back for the score. If she can repeat that effort, it's lights out for the rest. (1) LITTLE MERMAID N should fare quite well from the fence. (3) WIZZARD QUEEN might land a share.
(3) SENOR GLIDE's last two efforts were sharp. Six-year-old could make tonight a winning one; post helps. (5) B COR THOMAS should do a lot better than his last flop; maybe. (1) ON THE TAB was third best at Freehold last time out; fits in here.
(2) CRAZY LUV BUG was an easy winner in her last start. Pacing mare can once again boss these wire to window. (4) CARAMEL CHINNO is back at the Hilltop where this gal has done her best running; threat. (7) DINAH ROSS could have a say in the outcome.
(3) SGT CHARLIE draws much better this time around. He has the tactical speed to put it all together tonight; the pick. (6) THESEYESRCRYING is knocking at the door based on his last trip to the post; main danger. (5) KID CARSON will take them as far as he goes.
(2) CHANG DYNASTY is a very sharp 8-year-old that has been on the board in all of his 2013 starts. Gelding has talent and could get it done against these. (3) OYSTER BAY was nailed for win honors last time around; major player. (1) ACTIVATOR closed well for the place spot recently; not out of this.
(3) LITTLE SANTAMONICA powered home to victory last time out. 5-year-old miss gets a cozy post tonight; two in a row is not out of the question. (4) MYLUVMYLIFE moves up the ladder but her form is quite good. I give her a big shot. (8) AUTUMN MAGIC gets class relief; but post 8?
(5) AS YALL LIKE IT put in a mild bid in her last try. Trotting mare is as good as any in here; would be no surprise if she can get it done. (2) EXTRACURRICULAR will be closing in the final strides. (6) IDLE TIME tried in the stretch drive; can't toss.
(8) WILDFIRE OSBORNE did score from the eight-hole at the Meadowlands on Dec 28 of last year. He has fine speed and could rate or blast off to the front; sharp enough to best these. (5) RUB THING moves down in class but you have to wonder about her last one; worth a closer look. (4) KEYSTONE CHIANTI rallied strongly for the show recently.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM