- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 2/7 Analysis
MEET STATS: 39 - 132 / $237.00 BEST BETS: 3 - 11 / $11.60
Best Bet: WILDFIRE OSBORNE (12th) Spot Play: AROCKIN HANOVER (8th)
(1) WIZZARD QUEEN is a five-year-old miss who is finally getting post relief, plus good to see Brennan stays aboard this pacing mare. (4) FLYING MOCHA has wheeled off two straight; strictly the one to catch. (3) YOU LITTLE RASCAL could have a say in the outcome.
(5) GET PACKIN could leave or rate. Sharp trotter is seeking his fourth straight score tonight. (4) S F ACEINTHEHOLE put in a mild bid in his last try. That puts him in the mix with these. (1) THEKEPTMAN should fare quite well from the fence.
(1) SKYWAY HANOVER just missed the victory in her last start. The good news is Bartlett knows her, plus retains the rail slot. (7) BAMBINAS SORELLA was sharp for the placing from the eight-hole and that makes her a strong contender in here. (4) CHAROLETTES MAGGIE will be closing in the final strides.
(4) MS GRAYWALLS was very sharp in her last trip. She is very capable of being the boss over this group with Kakaley on the return call. (1) NO FAULTZ gets post relief and that might help her chances. (3) ANGEL OFTHE WEST could land a share.
(3) WICKED N RUDE draws much better. With his tactical speed he could rate and pounce over this group. (5) BUSHWOOD Z TAM is a speedy gelding who will be the one to fear. (1) STRONG SIGNAL raced evenly in his last start.
(4) WORTH THE MONEY AS moves down in class off an even trip recently; could take this at his best. (3) VICTOM AS has good speed to be a big factor in here. (2) FIRE IN THE CELL can fare well from the two-hole.
(4) EYESEEFAME charged down the lane to miss the score by a length. With that said, this gal is clearly knocking at the door. (3) COLLAGE did not race badly at the Big M in her last two tries; gets Brennan. (1) MARIE THE ARTIST draws the rail; not out of this by far.
(5) AROCKIN HANOVER put in a nice try in his last trip to the post. It is good to see trainer Fraley calls on Brennan to get this guy back to the winner's circle. (2) GLASS PACK has hit the board in his last six starts; puts him right in the thick of things. (1) ECKSTROM could have a say from the rail.
(1) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN put in a game effort in his last one, is quite sharp based on his last four trips makes, and that him one tough cookie against these. (5) ACTIVATOR will be the one to fear if he could go back to his Jan. 17th outing. (2) MOSEE TERROR gets post relief plus Brennan is back in the bike.
(5) GROUNDED moves back to the half-mile oval where she has done her best racing upstate. With a return to those Saratoga victories, it could be game over for the rest. (2) MISS ANNIE J gets a cozy post. With her tactical speed, that makes her a contender. (4) NORA LEE could be right in the mix with Brennan at the helm.
(5) LORD DARBY flashed good speed at the Meadowlands and was a sharp third when we last saw him at Yonkers. This trotter can take this at his best. (3) AS YALL LIKE IT went down the road for win honors in her most recent try. (4) CELTIC MERCHANT will be closing late.
(5) WILDFIRE OSBORNE posted an easy victory in her last start. This very consistent mare can boss these for her second straight score. (3) BY ALL MEANS moves down the ladder and couples that with a better post. (1) DIAMOND TIARA has fine speed plus the rail should help her chances.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM