- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 2/21 Analysis
MEET STATS: 57 - 192 / $403.20 BEST BETS: 7 - 16 / $25.20
Best Bet: WILDFIRE OSBORNE (12th)
Spot Play: S F ACEINTHEHOLE (2nd)
(1) BUSHWOOD Z TAM posted a solid score in his recent try. Has the speed to make it two in a row. (6) DONTAKEYOURGUNS is capable of being right in the mix. (2) STRONG SIGNAL raced evenly in his last start.
(7) S F ACEINTHEHOLE is knocking at the door. He is live and could make tonight a winning one. (1) SCRATCH OFF is better than his last one. (4) NICE DREAM could contend with these with his tactical speed.
(2) MOVING ART posted a nice strong rally for the place spot in her last trip to the post. Pacing mare can get it done with Brennan. (3) PRINCESS BLISS has wheeled off two straight victories. (6) PATSYS LUCK can have a say.
(3) JERSEY BOY had a tough break in his last start. Trotting gelding gets post relief and that could help this guy take home the top prize. (5) LIGHTNING STORM was nailed at the wire for win honors last time out. (2) PLAYA TULUM moves down the ladder and gets a better draw.
(6) TANNED FOR LIFE put in two nice efforts and this gal can boss these at her best. (8) BAMBINAS SORELLA was nailed for the win spot from post 8 two starts back. (3) DELIGHTFUL CAITLIN has been very consistent upstate.
(2) THE BRONX BUMPER put in a good late rally in his last trip. Four-year-old gelding gets a better post and could mow these down with a complete meltdown of the early leaders. (7) B COR THOMAS is back to his winning condition. (3) GET CHIPPED posted an even finish in his previous start.
(1) FLYING MOCHA draws the rail slot. Speedy miss can get the job done down the road. (2) WOES JET FILLY just got up for the score at Monticello. (4) DRESSEDFORTHEDANCE drops in class and Brennan stays aboard.
(4) ACTIVATOR moves back down to the $20,000 ranks where this old pro put in an easy score three trips back. (5) DIAMOND DAN N was overmatched at the Big M last week, but this looks like a better spot. (1) LILSHARKSHOOTER was second best in his last try.
(2) HAUL AWAY put in a even trip in his last one. Gelding has good speed and could take these to task. (5) OYSTER BAY moves down in class and that might help his chances. (3) STRUNG OUT gets post relief.
(4) LETS GO HIGHER is a Chicago invader making her initial trip to Yonkers. If she gets the right trip, pacing mare can top these with Bartlett at the helm. (3) COLLAGE put in a nice score against lesser last week. (7) NORA LEE is not out of this.
(2) IDLE TIME was very game in his previous outing. Gelding could go back to his winning ways against these. (3) LONG STORY SHORT closed well for the score last week. (7) EXTRACURRUCULAR could land a share.
(1) WILDFIRE OSBORNE is on a roll scoring her last two. Pacing mare draws the rail and the hat trick is not out of the question with Brennan on the return call. (7) DELIGHTFUL DIVA raced quite well at the Meadowlands and that puts her right in the mix. (6) KEYSTONE CHIANTI could land a share of the purse.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM