- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Thursday 2/14 Analysis
MEET STATS: 43 - 156 / $252.40 BEST BETS: 5 - 13 / $17.10
Best Bet: FROM THE START (7th)
Spot Play: BANK PRESIDENT (2nd)
(1) FIREBREATHN DRAGON posted an even finish in his most recent trip. He is capable of getting the job done tonight. (4) VICTORY SPIRIT N Jersey invader can have a say with Brennan. (8) UP FRONT TIM T could close late on the scene.
(7) BANK PRESIDENT showed good speed against better. Trotter gets class relief and could pounce and score over this group. (5) GET PACKIN & (3) NICE DREAM both went down the road in their latest trip.
(2) MS GRAYWALLS flashed good early zip in her last try. Pacing mare can put her best foot forward against these. (1) WIZZARD QUEEN gets another chance from the rail and Brennan stays aboard. (7) BUCK STOPS HERE put in a nice effort in her last start.
(3) BEST BUSINESS showed some speed in her last trip to the post. Six-year-old gal could make a quick turnaround. (4) JUSTATEQUILATALKIN closed strongly for the show spot in her last try. (2) BRITASH REDCOAT can be right square in the mix.
(1) BOOTS PLACE gets serious post relief in this event. Pacing mare can boss these at her best. (5) FLYING MOCHA moves up in class off three straight tallies. (8) MARIE THE ARTIST is not out of this.
(1) DWS NY YANK is sharp and has every right to take these all the way from the fence to victory. (4) AEQUITAS can be right in the swing of things. (2) RULE BY STRENGTH just missed the score in his last start.
(1) FROM THE START moves to the rail and that can help her chances to mow these down to victory. (4) THINKYOUCANDANCE raced evenly in her last start. (6) FRISKIE FLICKER showed good speed in her last one.
(1) ALLAMERICAN APACHE put in a sharp effort for win honors last time out. Old pro could boss these for his second straight score. (4) LUCKY TIMES got the job done via the pocket route last time around. (3) IRON TRAIN could have a say from the three-hole.
(5) BUBBIE BOY flashed good speed at the Big M last time out. Five-year-old gelding can take this with the right trip. It is good to see Sears back aboard (1) COLBY JATE. (4) DIAMONDONTHEBEACH gets post relief and Brennan retains the drive.
(7) SOME GIRLS DO put in a good try against better. Now this gal moves down in class and might pounce and score over this group. (4) CAT CORA rallied strongly for the third spot last time out. (3) SUMMER SNOW fits well in here; don't count out.
(8) CELTIC MERCHANT is knocking at the door. The eight-hole is not the best draw, but his form indicates he could be ready for a big effort. (2) IDLE TIME has scored three straight against lesser company. (5) EXTRACURRICULAR is not out of this by far.
(1) PAY TRIBUTE was overmatched at the Meadowlands last time out. Seven-year-old gal returns to Yonkers, she retains the rail and could make tonight a winning one at her best. (2) FOX VALLEY HERMIA & (6) WE ADORE THEE both qualified sharp in Jersey for their 2013 debuts.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM