- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 1/31 Analysis
MEET STATS: 34 - 96 / $210.60
BEST BETS: 3 - 8 / $11.60
Best Bet: DIAMOND TIARA (10th) Spot Play: BACK FROM VACATION (4th)
(2) MYSTICOLE MAGGIE draws much better. Pacing mare could make tonight a winning one. (1) PRINCESS BLISS can fare well from the fence. (4) MS GRAYWALLS might land a share.
(2) SWEET JOE gets serious post relief. Trotter has tactical speed that might put him back into the winner's circle tonight. (5) GET PACKIN has sharp speed and will be the one to catch. (1) S F ACEINTHEHOLE put in a mild rally last time out.
(3) BRITASH REDCOAT held the place spot in her last trip. Seven-year-old mare could move forward for win honors. (6) DENYITTOTHEEND Game effort in her previous try puts her in the mix. (2) STRATUS flashed speed against better recently.
(2) BACK FROM VACATION closed strongly for the placing last time around. Good to Brennan stays aboard this Five-year-old trotter. (8) SOME LIKE IT HOT Speedy miss will try to do her best running from the eight-hole tonight. (4) DARLABAR MAN gets a better draw.
(3) P H DREAMER raced evenly in her recent trip to the post. Pacing mare has every right to put her best foot forward to make tonight a winning one. (1) SKYWAY HANOVER can do much better from the rail slot. (5) FLYING MOCHA went down the road for the score in her latest.
(4) GALE STORM closed sharply for show honors last week. Five-year-old gal gets a cozy post and could mow these down at her best. (2) FROM THE START has the tactical speed to contend with these. (3) LITTLE MISS HENRY could have a say.
(2) LATIN LYRIC Five-year-old mare showed signs of life in her last try.So with that said, I will take a shot with this gal to charged home to victory. (5) FRISKIE FLICKER & (3) CARAMEL CHINNO both just got up for the scores last week.
(1) FLOWMASTER was second best in his last start. Retains the rail and Brennan. (4) ULTIMATE DESIRE closed well for the show spot last time out. (7) ALL POWERFUL raced evenly in his recent try.
(2) JERSEY BOY Trotter showed some late kick in his last start. The good news is he draws back to his winning post two trips ago. (7) LIGHTNING STORM went down the road for win honors last time out. (1) STRETCH LIMO could land a share.
(2) DIAMOND TIARA was nailed for the victory in her last try. Catches a weak group, should boss these wire to window. (5) NORA LEE Even trip in her most recent start. (6) CANNAE CAMMIE will be closing in the final strides.
(1) LONG STORY SHORT just got up for win honors last week. Gelding is quite sharp enough to make it two straight. (7) RAPID STRATEGY put in a mild bid in his last one. (6) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS showed good early trot in his last trip.
(1) KATHERINE B closed late in her last try. Four-year-old miss keeps Brennan and draws the fence. (6) CAMPANILE was second best in her most recent start. (3) LOOKINFORAGOODTIME could land a share.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM