Yonkers: Thursday 12/6 Analysis
MEET STATS: 336 - 1322 / $2,243.30
Best Bet: LILYS HI HO (11th)
Spot Play: GETINONTHESECRET (2nd)
(2) J AS OUTLAW should flash better speed against these. (7) ICONIC STYLE posted an even effort in his last trip. (5) ALLOVERAMERICA will be closing in the final strides.
(3) GETINONTHESECRET showed good speed in her first attempt at Yonkers and she could take this group to task. (6) CASHAHALLIC is knocking at the door. (5) BLOMKVIST is better than his last flop.
(5) MYSTICOLE MAGGIE draws out of the eight-hole and this could help his chances to get the job done. (2) MS GRAYWALLS has been sharp in her last two trips. (4) WIZZARD QUEEN could land a share
(3) PRINCESS BLISS returns to Yonkers where she has done her best racing. (7) BAMBINAS SORELLA is the one to down. (5) MAKE A BUNDLE N could have a say.
(4) MARIE THE ARTIST just got up for win honors in her last trip. Could make some serious noise for her second straight score. (6) MOVING ART did not race badly in her last try. (3) DENYITTOTHEEND is knocking at the door.
(3) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS draws a good post and with a perfect trip, gelding can make tonight a winning one. (7) RAPID STRATEGY rode the rail on his way to victory last time out. (5) RODEO RED could contend with these.
(6) JULIAS SONG N showed late pace in her last one. She could mow these down if the early pacesetters have a complete meltdown. (2) LIGHTNING PAIGE was second best in her last start. (3) JASPERTHAT A just got up for the score in her latest at Pocono.
(1) LATIN LYRIC gets serious post relief. Could boss these if she can grab the right trip from his rail slot. (3) CARAMEL CHINNO has fine speed. (7) NELLY HANOVER wheeled off three straight victories.
(5) RUNAWAY ROSE is a better pacing mare than her last try. With a meltdown of the early leaders, this gal could pick up all the pieces. (4) WILDFIRE OSBORNE went down the road for the score last time out. (3) GALE STORM draws much better tonight.
(4) IDEAL MICHAEL moves to the four-hole and did show good late punch last time around. (8) BIG TIME ROCKS draws post 8 again but is on the drop-down. (1) LAMBRETTA should fare well from the fence.
(2) LILYS HI HO drops a notch and moves inside. Could be ready to fire his best tonight. (1) LAST CONQUEST raced evenly in his last start. (4) CUTTY SHARK got the job done down the road.
(1) FROGGY TURNER moves to the rail plus this gelding fits well against these. (7) COURSER HANOVER is much better than his last start. (8) SONIC RAIDER draws post 8 but is has been sharp in his last three tries.
- 1.Posted 05/21/2013 09:35AM
- 2.Posted 05/20/2013 02:10PM
- 3.Posted 05/21/2013 04:22PM
- 4.Posted 05/20/2013 09:48PM
- 5.Posted 05/20/2013 04:24PM