- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 12/13 Analysis
MEET STATS: 342 - 1358 / $2,286.40
Best Bet: LIGHTNING PAIGE (12th) Spot Play: FOX VALLEY STEFFEN (2nd)
(3) KANDI CHIP draws much better and could top these at his best. (7) GOING NATIVE is a speedy gelding who will be right in the mix. (6) LODI GOVERNOR was second best in his last try.
(1) FOX VALLEY STEFFEN is quite sharp and is very capable of getting the job done. (2) AS YALL LIKE IT went down the road last time out. (6) LIGHTNING STORM just held on for win honors last time out.
(4) BAMBINAS SORELLA clearly has the speed to take this group to task for all the cash. (3) DENYITTOTHEEND rode the rail on her way to victory recently. (5) PH DREAMER raced evenly in her last trip.
(1) MYSTICOLE MAGGIE was nailed at the wire last time around. Tonight this gal draws the fence and that will help her chances. (6) KIMMY closed down the lane to grab the placing last week. (5) PRINCESS BLISS could contend with these.
(7) KID CRUISER did put in a game try against better last time out and this gelding has every right to put his best foot forward. (6) SAMS TREASURE has some speed to be in the mix. (4) TOUCAM SAM held the show spot in his last try.
(3) STRATUS closed nicely for the third spot in her last trip to the post. With that said, this gal could boss these at her best. (6) CARAMEL CHINNO has fine early zip. (2) WOES JET FILLY raced evenly in her latest.
(8) GALE STORM has tactical speed and could rate and score over this group. (4) WILDFIRE OSBORNE has been in the exacta in her last five outings. (5) BEST BUSINESS shouldn't be counted out of this.
(2) ACTIVATOR charged down the lane for the place spot last time around. Gelding fits well and the two-hole should help his chances. (5) ONE TOUGH HOMBRE has scored his last two tallies. (3) LAMBRETTA just missed the victory in his recent start.
(1) BEST DREAM SEEKER goes from the eight-hole to the fence, so with that said, gelding could pounce and score when the smoke clears. (2) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN did show some early zip in his last one. (3) WINDSONG FORTUNE gets class & post relief.
(1) IM NOT TELLING has gotten the job done in his last two trips. Now he tries better stock in his attempt to make it three straight. (2) SANSOME HANOVER moves down the ladder and has tactical speed. (3) FROGGY TURNER went down the road for the score last week.
(3) RODEO RED moves inside for this event and has good early speed to make tonight a winning one. (2) GET PACKIN just missed the win last time out. (5) RAPID STRATEGY fits well with these.
(2) LIGHTNING PAIGE posted a sharp victory recently and has the speed to make it two in a row. (4) MIKELEH was nailed by the top pick last week; clearly she is the main danger. (8) TROPICAL BREEZE could land a share.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM