- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 11/8 Analysis
MEET STATS: 319 - 1251 / $2,126.80
Best Bet: PRINCESS MCARDLE (10th) Spot Play: SMELLTHECOLORNINE (7th)
(3) IWANNABESEDATED gets serious post relief and could go down the road for score number one in 2012. (8) INDIAN GIVER N needs to return to his Sept. 21 start. (1) SOMETHINSGOTAGIVE should fare well from the fence.
(5) RODEO RED is knocking on the door and good to see Brennan back on this trotter. (6) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS was facing better in his last start. (3) WHATEVER LOLAWANTS fits with these.
(3) DAGNABIT HANOVER closed strongly for the placing last week, so maybe this gal can move forward despite her 0 for 16 record this year. (6) KISSMATT is the one to down. (2) MOVING ART is not out of this.
(2) SO CONFUSING tired in the stretch drive, but if she can find the golden trip from her number 2 slot, it could be game over for the rest of these. (4) BAMBINAS SORELLA rode the rail from win honors last week. (1) RIP ROCKIN LADY rallied and just missed the victory in her previous try.
(2) MAKE A BUNDLE N gets post relief and has the tactical speed to take these to task for all the cash. (6) FLYING MOCHA will have to work out a perfect trip to contend. (1) ORPHAN ANNIE can be effective from the rail.
(3) FOREVER GOOD put in a mild rally in his last try and could be ready for a top effort this evening. (1) ARTIC BLUE moves down the scale and draws the fence. (6) BUSHWOOD Z TAM could land a share.
(6) SMELLTHECOLORNINE put in a late rally last time out and could mow them down for win honors. (5) JUSTIN ART was second best in his last trip to the post. (7) GIDDY UP DELIGHT went down the road last week.
(1) ALIBI HANOVER posted a sharp effort for the score last time out at Philly. So now this gal returns to Yonkers where she went wire to window in the summer. (3) THINKYOUCANDANCE has good tactical speed. (2) MY DEAL can have a say in this event.
(5) KISSED BY THE SUN moves out of the eight-hole and this gal should find this group to her liking. (1) RUNAWAY ROSE has wheeled off two straight victories. (6) TROPICAL BREEZE showed some late punch in her last try.
(2) PRINCESS MCARDLE N drops in class and she has every right to be the boss over these gals. (7) DINAH ROSS charged down the lane on her way to victory last week. (1) WILDFIRE OSBORNE got the job done from post 8. Now she steps up in class but moves to the fence.
(6) LINDY MCDREAMY put in a mild rally in his last trip and this trotter can mow these down at his best. (7) MELADYS MONET has scored three in a row at Freehold. (5) OVER AND OUT could land a share.
(5) PATSYS LUCK did make a middle move last time out. So if the pace is not so hot, she might take these all the way. (8) SHANGHAI LIL moves down in class but will have to contend from post 8. (2) BABES BISTRO gets post relief.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM