- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 1/17 Analysis
MEET STATS: 7 - 24 / $51.60
Best Bet: RAPID STRATEGY (11th) Spot Play: WITHOUT A CLUE (2nd)
(2) BUSHWOOD Z TAM draws much better. Gelding could take this group all the way for win honors. (6) FIREBREATHN DRAGON did race well two starts back. (1) DOUBLE IT UP should fare well from the fence.
(4) WITHOUT A CLUE invades from Philly with tactical speed. Good to see Brennan at the helm. (3) ON THE TAB moves down the ladder and that could help his chances. (6) FIRE IN THE CELL also gets some class relief.
(6) BAMBINAS SORELLA has speed. With the right trip, she can make tonight a winning one. (2) DENYITTOTHEEND is better than her last trip at Freehold. (7) MS GRAYWALLS could be a factor with these.
(4) FLYING MOCHA was quite sharp in her last trip to the post. Six-year-old miss can best these. (5) MYSTICOLE MAGGIE returns to Yonkers where she has done her best running. (7) WIZZARD QUEEN can be right there with Brennan.
(2) PETEANTNART could be facing a softer bunch this week. Can rate and score. (7) P H DREAMER raced evenly in her last one. (1) FROM THE START could contend from the rail.
(3) KEENAN did not race badly at the Meadowlands. Gelding moves back to Yonkers where this guy has done his best. (4) BACK FROM VACATION could contend with these and Brennan gets the call. (8) SWEET JOE has done well from the eight-hole.
(3) POCO GRANNY gets a good post to strike. Could upset these at her best. (8) GALE STORM moves down in class. (5) MARIE THE ARTIST rode the rail on her way to victory last time out.
(3) FLOWMASTER got the job done two starts back. With a return to that effort, it could be game over for the rest of these. (2) NO REAL SURPRISE pulled away to victory in his last try at Philly. (7) AROCKIN HANOVER has done his best at the Hilltop, so watch out.
(1) ACTIVATOR draws the rail for this event. Has good tactical speed to pounce and score over this group. (3) LUCKY LUCKY LEO gets post relief and has done well at the level. (6) MAGNUS DEO could land a share.
(7) DOCDOR LIBBY put in a nice effort at the Big M last time out. Seven-year-old miss gets Brennan. Could boss these at his best. (2) MYSTICAL M J should find this group to her liking. (1) CANNAE CAMMIE just got up for the show spot in her last try.
(4) RAPID STRATEGY was over his head in his recent start. Is back at his winning condition and it could be lights out for the rest if this guy is fit and ready. (5) LONG STORY SHORT will be closing in the final strides. (3) OVER AND OUT has some speed to be a contender in here.
(2) LIGHTNING PAIGE closed strongly for the show spot last time around. Pacing mare is very capable of getting the job done at her best. (4) WILDFIRE OSBORNE has wheeled off two straight victories. (6) MAGIC STARLIGHT comes off a sharp qualifier at the Big M.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM