- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 11/29 Analysis
MEET STATS: 330 - 1298 / $2,212.40
Best Bet: INDIAN GIVER (1st) Spot Play: BRITASH REDCOAT (5th)
(2) INDIAN GIVER N showed good speed from the eight slot last time out and could top this group at his best. (5) STRONG SIGNAL was second best in his last trip. (8) SPUDCAM'S last start was sharp from the seven-hole.
(4) DREAM KID gets serious post relief and does have some early zip. (6) JERSEY BOY put in a game effort in his last one at Pocono. (1) WINNING FIREWORKS should fare well from the fence.
(2) MARIE THE ARTIST closed strongly for the placing last time out and this gal can mow them down when the smoke clears. (4) MS RUSH was used up in her previous outting. (6) DENYITTOTHEEND just missed the victory in her last try.
(7) SO CONFUSING has good speed and could make tonight a winning one with a perfect trip. (4) BAMBINAS SORELLA tired in the stretch drive but is better than last. (6) WIZZARD QUEEN will be closing in the final strides.
(3) BRITASH REDCOAT put in a closing effort for win honors last time out and the repeat is not out of the question. (2) MOVING ART & (5) BEST BUSINESS both got up for the score in their most recent starts.
(7) MELADYS MONET was nailed in his last one and should be ready to atone off that effort tonight. (5) LIGHTNING STORM clearly fits well in here. (2) WORTH THE MONEY AS should be right in the mix.
(5) LIZZIES DREAM moves down the ladder and this gal could be ready to fire her best against these. (1) BY ALL MEANS should be right in the hunt from the rail slot. (4) UP FRONT CRUISER is a Pennsylvania invader that is not out of this one.
(3) MCSTRAIGHT raced evenly in his last start and he could put his best foot forward and get the job done. (7) BUSHWOOD Z TAM has wheeled off two straight victories. (8) ARTIC BLUE held the show spot in his last trip.
(7) RUNAWAY ROSE is a very consistent mare who can boss this group with the golden trip. (5) WILDFIRE OSBORNE is on a roll scoring her third straight victory. (2) ORPHAN ANNIE has been knocking at the door.
(2) THINKYOUCANDANCE did not race badly at Philly last week and she returns to Yonkers where she has done her best running. (7) TROPICAL BREEZE has been sharp in her last three tries. (4) LIGHTNING PAIGE has scored her last two in a row.
(8) RODEO RED has sharp speed and could handle the eight-hole tonight; Brennan stays aboard. (3) FORT VALLEY AS was second best last time out. (6) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS could be right in the mix.
(1) DONT POINT AT is a Philly invader who draws the rail. With the perfect trip, this gal can boss these at her best. (2) KAYLAS DREAM moves back to Yonkers where she has done better. (6) GLAM CAM fits well in here.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM