- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 11/15 Analysis
MEET STATS: 20 - 59 / $129.60
Best Bet: BY ALL MEANS (6th) Spot: HOT LIST (9th)
(3) MAKE A BUNDLE N was awful in her first start for Garcia-Herrera, but you don’t win 40 percent of your races by not improving horses. (2) SO CONFUSING should get around (1) MS GRAYWALLS easily enough and have a big say in the outcome. The latter drops back down and should get a nice piece with a decent trip.
(4) MELADYS MONET raced okay from far back last time. The better post should give him a decent shot tonight. (1) BLOMKVIST seems to be moving in the right direction with hobbles and Pantaleano in the bike. (5) CASHAHALLIC is certainly a player if he can work out a decent trip.
(5) BOX CAR JOHNNIE finds a field without a ton of early speed to his inside. Perhaps he can steal this race. (1) ICONIC STYLE gets an inside post this time; using. (6) ENRY has been racing pretty well.
(2) DENYITTOTHEEND was a bit better in her second start on Lasix. It seems like Burke is getting her on the right track. (7) BAMBINAS SORELLA has speed and form. (3) MOVING ART is hard to toss.
(3) MATTOUTFLYING returned from a layoff at a reduced level and made a decent move before tiring. With the new driver in tow, I can see this guy improving. (1) JAS OUTLAW should show speed from the cones in a race that comes up light in that category. (2) TINYS MILLION has form but usually needs a trip.
(3) BY ALL MEANS drops down for Banca/Brennan and finds a weak-looking bunch. (6) ORPHAN ANNIE raced well last time. This looks like a spot where Stalbaum can grab the bull by the horns. (4) MARIES Z TAM has a shot if the trip is smooth; maybe.
Sometimes none of the horses jumps off the page. (1) YOU LITTLE RASCAL draws the rail for a good barn and seems sharp enough to get the job done. (3) FLYING MOCHA figures to flash speed and get a nice piece. (4) LATIN LYRIC gets a new set of hands in Sears at the controls. (2) MS RUSH steps back up in form.
(5) GREAT SOUL showed some life in his first start for the Drolet barn. He moves in a few posts now and could be ready for more against this lackluster group. (1) STRANGE HANOVER & (3) CUTTY SHARK figure to be part of the pace scenario; using.
(5) HOT LIST perked up for new connections; ride the wave. (7) DELIGHTFUL DIVA never got involved from post 7 last week and does wind up in that spot again, but this field came up light up early speed and she has it in her arsenal. (2) EAGLE WAY should come away on the engine and sit no worse than second.
(4) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS moves back inside a couple of posts and reunites with Brennan. The last time that happened this gelding won back to back starts. (2) WHATEVER LOLAWANTS & (3) FORT VALLEY AS finished one two last time. (5) COLLECT CALL broke the last time he was on a half. If he minds his manners, he could score at a nice price.
(1) TROPICAL BREEZE has speed, the rail, form and a good barn in her corner. (7) ALIBI HANOVER & (6) WILDFIRE OSBORNE are also being sent out by strong barns. Each is looking for her third straight and they might even offer value.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM