- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Thursday 10/11 Analysis
MEET STATS: 276 - 848 / $1424.90
Best Bet: BRAGGART (2nd) Spot Play: SANGAAL (12th)
(1) WEIGH THE ODDS draws better and the good news is Brennan stays aboard. (4) THESEYESRCRYING took the pocket route home to victory last time around. (5) BETHS BOY N gets some class relief.
Trainer Horlacher pushes the down button on (4) BRAGGART and with some luck, he could take this at his best. (5) OVER AND OUT just missed the score in his last trip. (1) PURE BARRE could have a say from the fence.
(1) MS GRAYWALLS is 0 for 21 this year but draws the rail slot and Stratton sees fit to keep the faith on this gal. (5) TWIN B PASSION drops a notch in class and has some early zip. (3) ANGEL OFTHE WEST gets post relief.
(1) BAMBINAS SORELLA raced evenly in her last try and this gal has the speed to make tonight a winning one. (3) MOVING ART just held on for win honors last time out. (4) PRINCESS BLISS was second best recently.
(3) RUNAWAY ROSE looked sharp last time and is knocking at the door. (2) WILDFIRE OSBORNE took charge at the three-quarter pole on her way to victory in her most recent trip. (6) EVERYMILEAMEMORY could land a share.
(1) ROCKNROLL PRINCESS moves to the rail and that might help her chances of topping these. (3) HONKY TONK WOMAN moves down the ladder and has some speed. (2) LIZZIES DREAM draws better tonight.
(3) NITE GAMES put in a even finish in her last one and she clearly fits with these; Brennan keeps the faith. (1) RAMONA DISOMMA closed well and just missed the score in her last trip to the post. (6) CHIEF KAREN will be closing in the final strides.
(5) LITERATE HANOVER is a fast gelding that can boss this group down the road. (3) ACTIVATOR moves inside and Brennan is back in the bike. That's a big plus. (6) K C COLT gets some class relief.
(3) STORMUNN was quite sharp in her last try. She is capable of taking another step forward to the winner's circle. (6) NORA LEE faced open foes upstate last time around. (1) JULIAS SONG N fits with these.
(8) FOUR STARZ ELDER was late on the scene to grab the place spot in his last try and this gelding is very capable of getting the job done. (1) COURSER HANOVER just got up for win honors at Pocono last time out. (5) YA GOTTA GO drops in class and gets Brennan.
(1) BIG SKY DOMINO has scored two straight victories and this gelding can keep on his winning ways with Bartlett back in the sulky. (4) REV IT NOW moves down in class off an even finish in his most recent start. (3) RODEO RED closed well for the show spot last time around.
(3) SANGAAL faced better stock at The Meadows last time out and this sophomore filly is back at Yonkers where she got the job done on Sept. 13. (5) ROCK CONCERT put in a game effort in her last one. (2) CAMPANILE just held on for the victory in Pennsylvania in her latest.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM